looking for a few friends in Canada who are working mothers

Hi,

I've been on MFP for a bit, and I'm looking for a few friends to encourage and talk to along the way to weight loss and good health. I'm looking for people who are going through a similar situation, but would welcome anyone who wants to be my 'friend' :flowerforyou:

I am 39, mother of three, work full time, taking courses and commute one hour each way to work and back three times a week.
MFP is one thing that I can count on, and I log my food/exercise, check in a few times a day consistently.

I will offer support and encouragement - I'm looking for the same.

Love MFP!! Life saver

Replies

• leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Hey there,

I'm also from Canada and work full time night shift! I also have two children (both teenagers) and I'm also on here everyday. Feel free to add me!
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Hi, from Canada as well, I am not a mother but lead a very busy life. Feel free to add me if u like.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Hi there... I'm in Newfoundland... A full time working mom... I leave my house at 7:45am and don't get home til 5:30pm. I have 2 wonderful boys ages 6 and 8!!! Life is crazy...but I love it!!!

I log in every day.... Add me if you wish!!! :flowerforyou:
  • matawna
    matawna Posts: 27 Member
    Hi,

I'm 38, mother of 3, work full time and sit on the parent council at two schools - plus run to hockey, dance, etc.. for my kids! I'm in Ontario. Feel free to add me. I've been on this journey since September and have been on MFP for about a month.
  • Hi, I'm in Ontario, 40 yrs old, mother of 2, working two jobs (home daycare and book-keeper), hockey mom & hockey wife, just started on MFP, looking to lose 40lbs.
    Always looking for new friends to support and motivate and vies-versa

Feel free to add me :)