Day 3, could do with some fitness pals please...

Options

Replies

• DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • laurachristina92
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Started at the end of August and was doing well - lost 7lb in 3 weeks, then got ill and put 3lb back on, haven't quite managed to get back on track yet!! In need of a little encouragement x
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    A lifestyle change is a marathon, not a sprint. You're off to a great start. As Dory says in the movie "Finding Nemo", "just keep swimming".

Feel free to add me. Always glad to have another person who's walking the same path I am.
  • TheEamoses
    Options
    Don't treat it like a time limit. Just focus on losing weight the healthy way. I have an issue were I am always below my calorie intake. But pick three things to "cheat with" in moderation. For instance, I gave up bread :/....I LOVE bread...so over the weekend I'll eat a few pieces of pumpernickel bread or rye bread...and i used to give myself two sodas over the weekend but now I drink water over the week and two or three diet sodas over the weekend. It all comes with time (: You're gonna do great, just stay determined!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    you can do it! i take a full cheat day once a week, no logging anything. i've lost nearly 40 pounds that way. for the first six months of my lifestyle change, i was pretty strict all week long, but now that i'm nearly at maintenance i've relaxed it a bit while still trying to stick to my numbers.

the first month was the hardest for me, but it gets easier, i promise :)
  • ra1nyz
    ra1nyz Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started up myself. Lost 97 pounds in 2009 and put back on 40 so starting back with the basics. It can be so hard when you are doing it alone. Feel free to add me, could probably use the motivation myself =)
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A week and a bit in, starting off ok, happy to help with motivating if needed... Need to be fit for 40... Got 17 months to do it...
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    only been here for 20 days and i like it...WELCOME!!! Feel free to add me...:happy:
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    dont make it a "diet" make it a life style......much easier to keep up with...hehe....I never say im on a diet, diets never last.....its a life choice ;)

add
  • Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm new here too.
    I was on MFP about 3 years ago, lost 4 stone and have gained 1 back but I'm back and trying to lose weight.
    I'm starting Slim Fast. Add me if you like (That goes to anyone.)
    I am a bit of a cheer leader (obviously not got the body of one but I love cheering my friends on.)
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My personal nickname for myself has become, "FattieBoobaLottie"

I started three days ago as well, and up until then, I thought popcorn with butter was a "food group".....

Day 3... and 3.4 pounds lost.

Counting calories and eating the good stuff.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Remember why you started and take it a meal at a time.

Some people ease up a bit on the weekends. I'm not one of them, but if that works for you, do it.

You can do this and we're Herr to help.

Feel free to friend me.
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Seeing as there seems to plenty out there who will help motivate and keep me in check when I hear the Pringles calling my name (and they do call very persistently - god damn them....) - I'll add a few peeps and see if I can do the same..
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared of weekends, they come with more free time for exercise. I've been on here for 6 weeks and it's working ;-) feel free to add me so we can support and encourage each other!
  • babyxblue101
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • PhoebesFit
    Options
    Any of you guys can add me. Weekends are kind of iffy for me. But I track them any way. And more motivation is always great.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 as well. Add me.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there feel free to add me.

I log one most days and try to help anyone that needs a push.!

Together we can all get there!!