Exercise DVD

Options
Hi everyone
I am looking for an exercise DVD to use on days that the weather is not the best and I am limited on time. All suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• scarletgenesis
    Options
    30 Day Shred - Even if you can't do it every day, that 25 minutes is brutal and good workout.
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like to use Leslie Sansone's walking dvds. They are a good workout, but not so intense that I cannot keep up. She has a TON of them so I am sure you could find one that you want to do. You can get a 1 mile walk (mine is combined with a 2 mile walk on the same dvd so I can pick one). The 1 mile is good for days when you want to sneak in a really quick workout (like 15 min). I also have a 3 mile (actually 2 different 3 mile ones) and a 4 mile super fat burning one. I know she has a 5 mile one too, but I am still thinking about it.

Also, check your local library. I sometimes check my library's online catalog to see what they have on the shelves. This way I can try different ones and see what I like.

Good luck!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i have just started jillian michaels 30 day shred...im on day 3. i have a step video that i absolutly love and hope to make space in my tiny apt so i can work out. videos make it so much easier to work out in the am! :) good luck!!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has some good ones, they still might be $5 on his website, too.
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I use the Leslie Sanson dvd's too. Even have one loaded on my tablet so I can get an exercise in when I travel:smile:
  • jjusticenow
    Options
    Thank you for the information I will check it out !