How to enter Curves workouts?

Options
Hi all. I am wondering...for those of you who work out at Curves, how do you enter your workouts in your exercise log? I could really use some help figuring this out. Thanks.

Replies

• Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Go to Exercise and type in Curves. The program will be listed. I am doing Curves Smart so I get a reading at the end of my workout. I just add the calories. I tend to average around 340-360 for my workouts. It is different for everyone...my workout buddy always burns 500 or more calories.:happy:
  • Victoria_Th
    Victoria_Th Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What am I doing wrong When I'm trying to add an exercise I type in Curves under Cardio and nothing happens It says there are no results.

Help??
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You can enter it under "Circuit Training", but the calorie count seems pretty high for a Curves workout. If I enter 30 minutes of circuit training into the exercise log, it gives me a burn of 500 calories. I've worked out at Curves, and I don't recall it being that intense of a workout. Maybe play around with it until the calorie burn feels right. I can usually estimate after a workout how intense my calorie burn was.
  • Victoria_Th
    Victoria_Th Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok Thank you, I worked out this morning and I am doing the Curves Smart and it told me this morning I Burnt 410 Calories. So it's not exactly right but close enough.

Thank you for the reply!!
    Vicky
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I just go by the Curves Smart count. You have to remember that the workout is on individual results. I average in the 300's whereas my buddy usually will be in the 500-600 burn rate. Workout at your own rate!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ok Thank you, I worked out this morning and I am doing the Curves Smart and it told me this morning I Burnt 410 Calories. So it's not exactly right but close enough.

I wear a heart rate monitor when I work out, then create a new exercise when I enter it so that I can enter exactly what my calories burned were, rather than going by what MFP estimates.