Leaving for a while

Alexandra888
Alexandra888 Posts: 71
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So i have decided to leave fitnesspal.com at least for a while. A lot of you guys were very inspirational but i found a different site a few weeks ago and got hooked. The girls have been so supportive and really motivate me to lose weight and to do it for myself. Not that you guys havent. But i relate to these people more. I've even become a writer for the website. I am looking forward to my weight loss and a new better life. I have 3 marathons coming up and have been training for them the last 2 weeks.
As much as this site helps some people, its not for everyone. I wish the best of luck to everyone on here and i really hope you achieve your goals. Good luck and maybe i'll be back on here again some time down the road.

Replies

• Alexandra888 :flowerforyou:
    Glad you found a place that suits you better, you're right a particular site isn't for everyone since we are all different individuals. Congrats on being able to write articles on your new site, that itself will be so motivating. I wish this site had more articles shared by the members.:huh:

Wishing you nothing but the best on your fitness journey:flowerforyou: YAY on the marathons coming up, you'll do GREAT!:drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    smiley-waving-bye-thumb749781.jpg
    Bye. We will be here if you need us.
This discussion has been closed.