My second weighing

Options
Good morning eveyone, hope your healthy eatting program's are going well for you all.
Had my second weighing this week and lost 3lb.
Weight loss so far = 6lb:bigsmile:

Replies

• Derm94
    Derm94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Great job. Losing anything is hard. 3 lbs. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.
    Jennifer
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    Yay well done :)
    My second weigh in is not till sunday but fingers crossed i've done as well as you xx
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You're doing awesome! :wink: Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :bigsmile:
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job. My second weigh in is also on Sunday. Like Mrsberry, I hope I do as well as you( or at least lose something)
  • MariaPerfect
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind replys.
    Let me know how you all get on with your weighingd.
    xXx
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well I just did my second weight in and was surprised to see that I have 4 pounds since last Sunday. That feels good seeing that.
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    It's crazy how fast it goes somehow! I've lost 7 pounds to date. Congrats!
    Keep going.
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    My weigh in is on Monday morning and last week (my 1st weigh in) I lost 6 pounds!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I can't wait until this Monday to see what the scale says, because I have been working SOOO hard!! :tongue: :tongue:

Congrats on your weight loss!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hope everything continues to go well!!! :drinker: :drinker: