Bought new pants last night

Options
and they actually fit. (No more pulling them up every time I stand up or walk more than 10 steps - LOL) But I'm having a hard time convincing my brain that I didn't just gain a whole bunch of weight over night or something because the pair I chose to wear today are a little snug around the waist. I have to keep reminding myself that I got new pants - I just think that is bizarre! Our brains are so used to the status quo!! :laugh:

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    and they actually fit. (No more pulling them up every time I stand up or walk more than 10 steps - LOL) But I'm having a hard time convincing my brain that I didn't just gain a whole bunch of weight over night or something because the pair I chose to wear today are a little snug around the waist. I have to keep reminding myself that I got new pants - I just think that is bizarre! Our brains are so used to the status quo!! :laugh:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to buy new pants! Have a little farther to go yet...
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Thanks! I've only lost 30 lbs since I bought new pants!! :blushing: Those stretch jeans sure can hang on through a lot!! LOL. But they were so lose that by evening I could take them off without unbuttoning them or unzipping them - and pull them back up without unbuttoning them. Not used to pants that fit anymore . . . :laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I had to buy 5 new pairs of jeans. It's nice isn't it? I'm a guy, and normally hate shopping, but for this one, I had fun. It was weird shopping for jeans the same waist size that I wore in college.:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Thats funny Banks!! Yeah, nothing motivates like smaller sizes!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    New clothes are fun!:wink::tongue:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's great....I can't wait to get some new ones too!
  • TZUVELLA
    TZUVELLA Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow.. That's cool... GREAT FOR YOU... Bet your wife happy w/the new and improved you... congrats.:smile: