Not 'netting' enough calories.

2»

Replies

• sbermud
    sbermud Posts: 58 Member
    try nuts, avacado, protiens etc...you need to eat more than 800cals a day! these r little snacks that fill you up, but have a higher cal and good fats to help fill up ur intake for the day :D

I do eat more than 800.. but with exercise it nets that much. 1200-500 = 700 net.
  • sbermud
    I'm the same babe if I have a busy day I only manage 300 and I'm not hungry what so ever x I'm trying my best to eat more x
    \

I just looked at your dairy and I did not see a day where you ate above -1000 calories.

You have a serious eating disorder and I beg you to seek help.

YOU WILL DIE IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!

I eat more than 1000 a day.. you are looking at NET after exercise.
  • sbermud
    If I exercise 500 calories and then I have to eat 1700 a day and I want to continue to eat healthy it seems so difficult. Eating junk and adding calories is easy. I don't drink soda or juice. I have cut out all boxed and processed foods....

Maybe I should not exercise so much??
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    I don't eat my exercise calories back, unless I am hungry.

I eat at least 1,200 cals a day, and I will exercise too. If I feel like I need to eat more, then I will, and I can because I have burned enough calories. But if I'm not hungry, then I won't, because why eat when you're not hungry?
  • sbermud
    Eat them back if you are actually burning that much. MFP over estimates the burn of most exercises, in some cases by twice the actual amount burned. If you want to accurately measure your burn use a heart rate monitor.

I use the quote on the machines at the gym. They do monitor heart rate too.
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Eat them back if you are actually burning that much. MFP over estimates the burn of most exercises, in some cases by twice the actual amount burned. If you want to accurately measure your burn use a heart rate monitor.

Just an FYI the gym machines overestimate as well, even though they have heart rate monitors (the metal hand things). I don't eat all, maybe 100-200 more on workout days.
  • sbermud

Just an FYI the gym machines overestimate as well, even though they have heart rate monitors (the metal hand things). I don't eat all, maybe 100-200 more on workout days.

Are there any heart rate monitors that are correct?
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    I have a Polar FT4 with a chest strap. Totally love it!
  • sbermud
    I have a Polar FT4 with a chest strap. Totally love it!

Thanks I will check it out.
  • sbermud
    Holy *kitten*. I can't afford that.. LOL
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    I only paid $69 for it on Amazon!