I Sinem.. Please do not leave me alone..

Options
Hi my name sinem.24 years old.I live in Turkey..I dont know too much English.I found the site by chance..I started my diet with 107.6 pounds.with diet and exercise fell only 89 pounds.Leave the diet channel was 4 months..I want to start again now.I hope you'll help me.now my goal weight in 70 to..Please do not leave me alone

I wish you success..

Replies

• lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You'll find this site very helpful and there's always people here to help give encouragement and advice. Hang it there - you can do it!
  • buz_kalpli
    Options
    I have no doubt..love it here..believe is to achieve half..I believe will get...I write with translation site..I hope I make a mistake..Thank you
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, SINEM!!!!

This site is very helpful and supportive in weight loss. I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • pea26
    pea26 Posts: 23
    Options
    welcome :D

Good Luck on your diet! you wont be alone here, we are all friendly people and always at hand to help

xx
  • buz_kalpli
    Options
    With a site gave 17.6 pounds..I believe it would be effective..I wish I could understand English.Perhaps then do I learn English here..luck and will need
    thank...
  • buz_kalpli
    Options
    I was weighed today..3-day diet with shock in my body, I threw water..I went and weighed 87 pounds now... 3 kilo went :) total weight 20 kilos more than the.. actually diet starts now .. My first target weight 85 to fall ..me luck please...