Anybody use and like the fitbit tracker

Options
I was considering purchasing this tool and would like some actual live feed back on the benefits of using this tool if there is some. One question, does this thing monitor your heart as well? Thanks anyone and everyone.

Replies

• RDMcGinty
    RDMcGinty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought one about two weeks ago and love it. By the Way, I saw they have them at the Apple Store.
    I just put it in my pockets so I don't lose it and it picks up my steps.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have the Ultra and I really love it. If I were ordering one today, I would order "The One" because it is sweatproof and because it syncs wirelessly with an iPhone (only certain models - I think you need the 4s or above, maybe).

It is not a heart rate monitor though. It will monitor steps, stairs climbed and it syncs with MFP so it will tell you how many calories you are burning vs. how many you are taking in. You can also create an "activity record" when you are exercising so you can see exactly how much it says you burn during that time (I wear an HRM too so that I use the calories burned according to my HRM instead).
  • tlm1979
    tlm1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ur help.
  • RDMcGinty
    RDMcGinty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My tracker also syncs with my iphone. What I like is that it is very simple. I don't want anything on me while I am sleeping.
    The only problem is that it is hard to press the tracker to get the numbers. At the same time, I can see my steps on-line or on my phone.