where do you keep your phone

I have a belt holder for my iphone but i still keep it in my pocket. the reason is that i have seen too many phones being stole from them. so is it pocket, purse, holder?

25121047.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Purse. It has a special little pocket for it. If I'm out, it's in my back pocket. I dare someone to pull it from my cold dead hands.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    If it's not in my hand, on the coffee table or in it's armband holder, it's in my left front pocket.
  • In my sports bra... (#real talk)!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    When running: arm band
    At work: on my desk
    While out and about: in my purse
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    9 times out of 10 I shove it in my bra. If I let someone get close enough to take it from me there, then probably the phone is the last thing on my mind at that point...
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    I tend to leave mine just about anywhere. Most times I don't even know or care where it is, until I hear a notification.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    some people on another forum gave me crap because I carry my phone in my back pocket. If i have a jacket on, its in my jacket pocket. But in the summer...back pocket. I don't want to put it in my front pockets where i have keys, change and whatever to scratch the screen.

Plus its a Galaxy Note so its a little big for front pockets. Fits nicely in the back.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    In my sports bra... along with keys and money sometimes. LOL.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    if im in the living room...coffee table
    if im in the bedroom...nightstand
    if im in the bathroom...in my hands, or on the floor while i wipe
    if im at work....on my desk
    if im in the car...center console or in my hand
    if im at the gym....pocket
    if im running....pocket
    if im at the mall.....pocket
    if im at my kids soccer game...in the cupholder of my folding chair
    if im in the kitchen...kitchen counter
    if im at a restaurant...pocket
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Bra, pocket, or waistnand - depinding upon the clothes.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Bras are like little extra pockets. I think all females keep something in there at one time or another. I have been known to come home and take mine off and change fall out and I have little imprints of George Washington on my boobs..... Sorry I know TMI.

I keep mine in my bra most of the time...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    if im in the living room...coffee table
    if im in the bedroom...nightstand
    if im in the bathroom...in my hands, or on the floor while i wipe
    if im at work....on my desk
    if im in the car...center console or in my hand
    if im at the gym....pocket
    if im running....pocket
    if im at the mall.....pocket
    if im at my kids soccer game...in the cupholder of my folding chair
    if im in the kitchen...kitchen counter
    if im at a restaurant...pocket

what about during hanky panky time?
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    I tend to leave mine just about anywhere. Most times I don't even know or care where it is, until I hear a notification.

^^This, noone wants mine anyways. Its a basic phone. *GASP* no data plan! I hear that alot, I figure I have internet at home and at work, why pay for it when I am at home or work usually anyways :P and, I am cheap.. If I have it then my husband will want it to. HEHE. Not a priority is what I tell him :)
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    My fiance left her phone in her sports bra and the phone got sweat in the charging mechanism and stopped charging so I would suggest not do that.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Working out: in my car
    Any other time: in my pocket (good luck getting your hand in my jeans pocket)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    My fiance left her phone in her sports bra and the phone got sweat in the charging mechanism and stopped charging so I would suggest not do that.

You have NO idea how many times I had people in my store needing their phone fixed and when I opened up the phone, the moisture triggers were tripped. 90% of the time, the phone was in their bra and their boob sweat ruined the phone. Definitely do not recommend that placement for a phone.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    When running or at the gym: Arm band
    At work: On my desk
    Running errands: In my pocket
    At home: Usually not where I think I left it .
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Depends.. at home.. either on the kitchen counter, beside the bed, on the computet table or in my purse..

If im out, in my purse, in the car, in a pocket..

at a friends.. on their counter, their table..

sometimes, in my hands, or laying on top of my purse while shopping.

I dare someone to steal mine.

I have a concealed carry permit & i aint afraid to pull my gun on them. I have a sign on my door that says "I hope whatever try to steal is worth dying for! and it has a pretty picture of my stainless Kimber Solo on it... it came with my gun. I love it :heart: " and that, is #realtalk

;)
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Bras are like little extra pockets. I think all females keep something in there at one time or another. I have been known to come home and take mine off and change fall out and I have little imprints of George Washington on my boobs..... Sorry I know TMI.

I keep mine in my bra most of the time...

Yeppers!!

Bet George is a happy man!!
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    most of the time it is on my nightstand at home as I always forget it and am constantly getting yelled at by people that they cannot reach me when they need to.