Best antiperspirant for women? One for the guys too?

Options
2»

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Dove clinical strength for women. My husband likes the Degree clinical strength.
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Degree Clinical Protection Sexy Intrigue - I am yet to find anything better than this one!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=388837&catid=183891&aid=338666&aparam=388837
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    I don't wear it daily, but when I do... Lady Speed Stick has some lovely scents. I like the strawberry one, or anything else that is fruity scented. Works great. I don't wear perfume or anything, it's too much, but for this I don't mind the mild scent. :)
  • caoceanlover
    caoceanlover Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like Secret Clinical strength. Seems to be the only one that really keeps the perspiration at bay. Plus it doesn't stain my clothes like other deodorants have in the past.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I use men's deodorant. The women's has never worked for me and always left white *kitten* all over my shirts. Old Spice.. It's like a clear blue stick.

God I love the smell of Old Spice, but very few guys wear it anymore.

I like Dove.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I use men's deodorant. The women's has never worked for me and always left white *kitten* all over my shirts. Old Spice.. It's like a clear blue stick.

we use the same deodorant.

Old-Spice-Swagger-Print-Ads.jpg

BAHAHAHAH THAT PICTURE. EPIC.

I'm not a fan of the Swagger, though.. I like the Pure Sport.

"CONTAINS ODOR-FIGHTING "ATOMIC ROBOTS" THAT "SHOOT LASERS" AT YOUR "STENCH MONSTERS" AND REPLACES THEM WITH FRESH, CLEAN, MASCULINE "SCENT ELVES."

Win. :D
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Same here...Speed stick works best for me:)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

we use the same deodorant.

Old-Spice-Swagger-Print-Ads.jpg

BAHAHAHAH THAT PICTURE. EPIC.

I'm not a fan of the Swagger, though.. I like the Pure Sport.

"CONTAINS ODOR-FIGHTING "ATOMIC ROBOTS" THAT "SHOOT LASERS" AT YOUR "STENCH MONSTERS" AND REPLACES THEM WITH FRESH, CLEAN, MASCULINE "SCENT ELVES."

Win. :D

I prefer Old Spice Denali... Smells like wilderness, open air & freedom
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    BEST *antiperspirant* is a product called Certain Dri. You can buy it at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc. It is a liquid roll-on that you use at nighttime, it's different than most products out there in terms of application, and in how well it works.

I used to be one of those people who could not allow any sleeve or shirt to touch my underarms, because I would surely soak through it, causing sweat rings and deodorant stains on every garment I owned. I hated it. No product gave me good results.

I used this stuff, and I barely even sweat anymore AT ALL from my underarms. Even if I forget deodorant (which would've been emergency level problem before I used Certain Dri) I barely sweat. Baaaaarely.

A drawback to be prepared for: it causes itching as it soaks in and goes to work. It can be intense. You must try to ignore this, because it's worth the effort to get over it and eliminate sweaty pits forever. I would rub my flat hands over the itchy skin until it fades, because it *will* fade in intensity after a few minutes, and scratching it seems to prolong the intensity of the itching. If you resist and just wait it out, it's really only a couple of minutes and it's over.

A huge pro: I only used it 5-6 times over the course of about a 2-week period, and that was more than 4 years ago. The results are SUPER long-lasting. You don't have to go through the itchy agony forever.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I use soap only dirty people need to cover up the smell.
    I've smelt quite a few guys in the gym who think this :sick:

I am allergic to every one that is scented that I have ever tried. I have to use NIVEA Unscented Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

two natural solutions: salt (they sell it in rock stick version, but I bet you could just use regular and wet it alittle), and alcohol - like the antibacterial gels they sell work quite well. neither solution addresses sweat itself, just kill the ordor bacteria.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I use Degree spray on. Works way better imho for me.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    God I love the smell of Old Spice, but very few guys wear it anymore.

This ^^^ Totally reminds me of my Dad who I lost to cancer and who I miss dearly. Every time I smell Old Spice I instantly think of him.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have very sensitive skin and read I should use deod. with sunflower in it . So I found Dove has it in it and it works great for me. i don't smell and my skins not irrated. :heart: