Recipes! Help!

Hi,

I am new to this site and on a 1200 calorie a day diet plan. I think the biggest reason I am overweight is because I do not know how to cook lightly. I am use to having the same things every week. I can't even think of different things to make. I love salad but even that I have a hard time spicing up. I have a desk job so I don't get much, if any, exercise in during the day. I just signed up with a gym again so I am hoping to meet motivated people there and on this website to help me. I have gained 40 pounds in the past 4 years and need to really change my ways before I gain any more. I am getting married next fall and that is not even set in stone yet because I can't get married until I feel better about myself. So please, if there is anyone out there reading this I would love to have some recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snack ideas would be great too. I never eat breakfast and I have heard that is not good for weight loss. I am looking for low calorie ideas, energy boosting meals and all the motivation I can get. Please share your ideas and advice. Thanks!!