what do you where to bed??

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I've already received numerous creepy messages just by stating that I sleep in t-shirts and lame pj pants/shorts.. :huh:

The girls saying they sleep naked must be getting bombarded at this point.

I almost responded, but then I thought....who am I sharing this with? lol.

Don't worry. I am NOT keeping a list of all responses to personal questions, to use for my own nefarious purposes. Nope.

*whistles innocently*
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I usually enter bed wearing socks, boxer briefs and a tshirt. I end up sleeping in the socks and tshirt.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm loving how it's almost completely dominated by females in this thread, I'll go ahead with my creeper post contribution:

Boxer briefs
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Prior to having a baby, I'd say nothing...which is exactly how & why I ended up with said baby.

Now-in-days, it's usually a short, black cotton nursing gown so I can be on-demand for Savannah.

Tomorrow, I see the doc for my PP follow-up and BC...and then maybe, back to wearing nada, LOL.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Prior to having a baby, I'd say nothing...which is exactly how & why I ended up with said baby.

Now-in-days, it's usually a short, black cotton nursing gown so I can be on-demand for Savannah.

Tomorrow, I see the doc for my PP follow-up and BC...and then maybe, back to wearing nada, LOL.

Hahaha, that first line...love it
  • niktherip
    niktherip Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One single tube sock
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    chemise
  • princesskellie60
    princesskellie60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A pitbull, chihuahua and a Siamese cat with all them I don't need pj's to stay warm
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    Nothing
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    PJ bottoms (funky pants) and some sort of tee shirt or tank top. I cannot sleep in the buff. It was a "rule" in my last marriage and very uncomfortable for me. I so do not sleep well like that. I get HOT.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sunglasses.

Niiiice, best thing to wear at night
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    nothin'

that was the quickest answer i have given via mfp lol
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I wear my workout shorts and a sports bra. I get up at 4 am to workout and dont want to waste any time getting dressed for it.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Handcuffs
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    a SMILE..... :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched: :drinker:

Most of the time a tank top and thong/briefs, just bottoms, or a cute little teddy!!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I wear my workout shorts and a sports bra. I get up at 4 am to workout and dont want to waste any time getting dressed for it.

That's a great idea - never thought of that before!

Depends --- When I'm by myself, its pj bottoms and & tank or T. I save the cute stuff or nothing at all for when there's a BF in my life :) But ALWAYS comfy!
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I usually enter bed wearing socks, boxer briefs and a tshirt. I end up sleeping in the socks and tshirt.

Ew?
  • xxshenanigansxx
    Options
    evidently I wear way too much...
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A Steeler jersery
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    My stretched out pair of juicy shorts and a half tank top