Look better Naked or clothed???

Options
13»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    fpacudan looks best BUTT NAKED! :)

I happen to look best in boyshorts and a tank.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Most American men buy clothes that's way too big. Check out Europeans. They wear more slim cuts and look fitter. Take your shirt size down 1 size and you'll look fitter.

But god, put some pants on!!

I agree with this to a great extent. However, if you are going to put jeans on go for the European cut, I find they accentuate in ALL the right places. ;-)
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Buy better clothing. You're welcome.

Yeah, this.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I look better in my clothes. It hides a multitude of faults. But I've worked hard so I don't look too shabby naked, either.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    fpacudan looks best BUTT NAKED! :)

I happen to look best in boyshorts and a tank.

I feel like your man would disagree. LOL.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    In my clothes although the male species seems to disagree.:laugh:

This exactly! I still have about 20 pounds left to lose, but my husband has always preferred me naked :wink:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.....OP- can you post an array of pictures so I can put this together in my mind??

What good idea ;)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    As my former roommate said, "In winter, everyone is beautiful. In summer, we find out who's faking it."

Ha haaaaaaaaa....so true. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to look better both naked and fully clothed. I look forward to the day when there is no overhang protruding over my belt. Having a flat stomach is my ultimate goal.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I think men who man scape all for the most part look better naked, haha especially men who are fit. My Ex looked great in a white fitted T or Beater but appeared too skinny in a regular t-shirt. He was a thin and trim type, never worked out minus push ups every night just naturally built, good genes. Both his parents are body builders...haha anyway he def looked best shirtless. A random guy (with a wife and kids) randomly stopped us once and asked him how many hours he spent at the gym to get his chest I think the guy wanted to kill him when I confirmed the answer was 0 lol .

On that note men are SO lucky
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    ALL men look better in boxers, IMO.....some stuff just ain't pretty, no matter the size, shape or build.

What? No banana hammocks for you?!
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've been known to rock a nice pair of fitted jeans :glasses:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I look better naked!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My wardrobe has been lagging behind my progress. So I have a few select outfits that make me look fantastic the rest not so much. I'd prefer to rock boxers, PJ pants or just buck nekkid
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    The guy in the OP's profile picture is a legendary MMA champion.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I look a milli times better in my clothes than naked. GAWD i hate seeing myself naked