Getting back on track.

Options
I have decided to get back on track and give my body the respect that it deserves. I learned a hard lesson that this journey must be done for me. Learning from my mistakes is not defeat. I look forward to connecting with like minded individuals on here.

Height - 6'1
SW - 313 lbs
CW - 313 lbs
GW - 200 lbs

Replies

• BellaSteffani
    Options
    I am right there with you! I used to think that I had to lose weight because everyone else said that I had to. Now, I'm not just trying to lose weight, but I am trying to be healthy! Friends? :smile:
  • steveo408
    Options
    Of course, I appreciate anyone who will keep me accountable.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    i have done well over the last 2/12 years but I have slipped the last 6 months.
    I am also recommitting myself
    Lets do this!
  • moonlitrose25
    moonlitrose25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was feeling horrible about my health and the way I looked. I started at 245 which was my heaviest. I finally decided to get healthy and fit for myself. I've lost 22 lbs in 60 days and feel amazing because I'm doing it by eating healthy and excercising! I have a friend who needs help and she is helping me. Having someone to keep you accountable and motivated is awesome. Short term goal is 200 and long term goal is 160 which would be perfect because I don't want to lose all my curves! lol
    Good luck to you!! :)
  • mjcast86
    mjcast86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join this journey with you. I got back on board Right after Memorial Day. My scale isn't moving but I'm not giving up.:smile:
  • nana1703
    Options
    Getting back in track is hard, but is possible people. Is possible!
  • steveo408
    Options
    You all are so awesome and beautiful..I look forward to watching you all in your journey. Thank you for all the support!