MFP friends!!!

Options
I have just started doing mfp again and feel I would really benefit from some support. I find it difficult as not many people believe I should be adjusting my lifestyle but I think it is desperately needed as I am around 11st and a size 12 compared to a couple of years ago when I was just under 10st and a size 10. I know what I should be doing in terms of goals etc. but I do find things difficult at times with a boyfriend that can eat everything and a not so understanding family. So if anyone would like to add me as a friend on here be my guest ????

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend can eat anything also so I really understand how tough that can be. He doesn't like whole grain pasta or rice or any of those healthier options so I make his portion and I make my own health stuff. I'm also the same size that you are now. I'm trying to loose weight because I have high blood pressure now even though I didn't have it when I was heavier (about 225). But I guess my age has caught up to me and now I just can't support the weight without it affecting my health. I will send you a request I would love to help you out.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I've been on MFP since the first part of the year. I have reached my goal and continue to logged to keep my self in check. I enjoy providing motivation, support and the occasional butt kicking into gear post. It helps make the journey easier having MFP buddies. I also stopped taking high blood pressure meds thru diet and exercise. I wish you all luck in your quest.