Sorry about that

Options
Stenobun
Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
So I got a little angry about a post the other day and got a little snarky about it. Never speak or post in anger. Lesson learned. The post is completely gone or I'd reply directly to it. Someone even pointed out that I sounded angry, and they weren't wrong. It was a personal response to something that personally angers me, but I definitely shouldn't have made it personal. 90% of the people on this site are great, and I'd like to be included in that 90%. Cheers, all.

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I cannot forgive you. Sorry.
  • Stenobun
    Options
    Que sera.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Do you forgive me for not forgiving you?
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're apologizing for, but I have to say I already think you're one of the "GREAT" 90%. It takes a lot of courage to admit mistakes. Everyone makes them... but, not everyone claims them. You did great by just claiming it.
  • Stenobun
    Options
    Why not.
  • Stenobun
    Options
    Hey, thanks. If I really want to lose weight to be a better person, it doesn't make sense to go halfway, right?
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks. If I really want to lose weight to be a better person, it doesn't make sense to go halfway, right?

Right... :wink:
  • Stenobun
    Options

And please note, by "better" person, I don't mean that if you're overweight you're not a good person.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Why not.

Thanks! I really don't have a clue what you're apologizing for (if you haven't guessed), but no need to apologize for anything said/done in the magical world of internet.
  • Stenobun
    Options
    Why not.

Thanks! I really don't have a clue what you're apologizing for (if you haven't guessed), but no need to apologize for anything said/done in the magical world of internet.

Well, I felt like a *kitten* for getting angry at a stranger. :)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Please link to the thread in question so I can be pissed off and then forgive you. Thanks.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Why not.

Take that Back! I broke up with someone because of you and now I'm miserable and sad. . You owe me an apology!
  • Stenobun
    Options
    Please link to the thread in question so I can be pissed off and then forgive you. Thanks.

That's funny. Seriously, I would have except it's gone. Which makes me feel really silly, because I think the whole thing was started by a troll, anyway.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    She got mad that someone posted that they were having relationship issues and she suggested a therapist.

It's the same shyte, different day, Lady. If that stuff bothers you, you better get a helmet. This place only gets tougher.
  • Stenobun
    Options
    She got mad that someone posted that they were having relationship issues and she suggested a therapist.

It's the same shyte, different day, Lady. If that stuff bothers you, you better get a helmet. This place only gets tougher.

Yeah, that was the one.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    ...da *kitten* are you?

now you need to apologize for wasting my time with this thread.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Why not.

Take that Back! I broke up with someone because of you and now I'm miserable and sad. . You owe me an apology!

I will never apologize for my awesome internet relationship advice!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what you are talking about ..not sure why you would start a topic about a topic.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Why not.

I will never apologize for my awesome internet relationship advice!

That's it! We're breaking up. .