The dog ATE my cheat!

Options
I forgot to take a lunch to work today (I know, bad me) so by the time I got home I was famished and too hungry to rustle up something healthy. I grabbed the first thing I could find: 2 slices of leftover pizza. I know, bad me again.

Then the doorbell rang and while I was answering it THE DOG ATE MY PIZZA!!

and there's no more leftover pizza! Argh!

I know that the d@mn dog actually did me a favor but dangit, I wanted that pizza!

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I think there's an easy, hilarious (when said jokingly) and obvious solution to your problem...
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Lol be thankful to your doggy, I wish my digg was looking out for my
    Health lol
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL, thats a bit funny. Bag dog! LOL
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I think there's an easy, hilarious (when said jokingly) and obvious solution to your problem...

Um... eat the dog? ;)
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Um... eat the dog? ;)

LOL
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options

Um... eat the dog? ;)

Well done :)
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Your dog probably won't put it in his food diary, either. Doesn't count if it wasn't his food, right?

Good dog! Good you can at least laugh about it.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Lol that reminds me of this time I had made myself a mimosa with the last bit of oj and champagne and I put it on my side table went to the ladies room and when I came back my dog had drank 2/3 of the glass stopped looked at me when I walked in the room the went back to drinking it like I wasnt even standing there. Talk about a booze hound lol
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs for dinner!
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ever hear the cheech and chong routine where the dog ate thier stash?
  • wizbeth1218
    Options
    Ever hear the cheech and chong routine where the dog ate thier stash?

I haven't! I'll have to find it on YouTube. :)

Although I imagine that their response was a little more laid back than mine. I threw a classic hissy fit.
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this happened for the same reason the checker at the grocery forgot to put my bag of caramel apples in my cart!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Will your dog post on here talking about how depressed he feels for having a 'bad' day?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Karma ..... it was meant to be :laugh:
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That'll show you! The dog is just looking out for you. That is what mine says when he snakes my junk food anyway. :laugh: :laugh:
  • wizbeth1218
    Options
    Will your dog post on here talking about how depressed he feels for having a 'bad' day?

He would... if only he had thumbs. ;)
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh. I can only imagine that feeling when you realized what he had done. One of those where you don't know if you should be mad or somewhat glad. :)
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome!

I have to watch my furballs like a hawk. We recently got a new pup, & she's quite the instigator! I'm surprised I still had a slice of pumpkin bread when I stepped out the kitchen earlier. 
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Hot dogs for dinner!

LOL I love this one!