Having a hard time while alone

Options
So for the past week my husband was home or short days. I been doing good. But now that he is back at work. I am having a tough time just push through. I am wanting to munch constantly which has always been my problem.I am a constant snacker. Idk why =/ Is there anything I can do. And tips. I really want to do this. I need to do this.

Replies

• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    just try to do some exercise while he is gone and keep a water bottle with you, instead of munching, drink some water.
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    I learned the hard way that while it's good to have support, you have to draw from within the motivation to succeed. You can't do it for someone else or only when someone else is there.. it has to be for you, and it has to be what you want badly enough to do it even when he's not there.

Try to find things to do that keep your hands occupied, so you don't have a hand free to munch.
  • SommerBunny
    Options
    I’m a major snacker too, so I can relate. What has helped me the most is getting rid of the temptations like cookies and chips and having snacks around that you can eat all day and not gain weight. Grapes and strawberries are my favorites. Also when you’re feeling like you want to snack try drinking a bottle of water and watching some weight lost videos on Youtube to get back inspired :)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Find something to keep yourself busy. Something that you really want to do, even more than you want to snack. That way when you stop to snack it feels like an inconvenience, taking time away from what you really want to be doing.

Also, on those days when I'm hungry hungry hippo and have the munchies without reason, and I know I'll be home alone for hours, I tend to stay away from home as late as possible. I go shopping, run errands, hang out with pals, or work late. Whatever keeps me busy so I don't feel tempted!