What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Options

Replies

• thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I have been told a few times I look like Alison Sweeney but I don't see it..
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I've been told Katie Holmes....back in the day. People say "You remind me of Anna Farris...or the girl from Scary Movie 4" ALL the time, but I think that's more just my personality and/or how I talk.

nm0005017
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I've been told Katie Holmes....back in the day. People say "You remind me of Anna Farris...or the girl from Scary Movie 4" ALL the time, but I think that's more just my personality and/or how I talk.

nm0005017
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    willy nelson
  • ChristineBertrand
    Options
    My friend said that i look like Demi Lovato. Especially in her music video Give Your Heart A Break. I love her voice! I mentioned this to my mom and she agrees. same with my sister.
  • ChristineBertrand
    Options
    Though there was a time that i found my doppelganger in a YM (Young Miss, now Teen Vouge) magazine many years ago. I couldn't believe it. Minus the braces that they girl had, we were identical right down to the glasses! Strange feeling. haha
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Laura Dern, and as I age, Meryl Streep.

Completely Laura Dern!
  • andiechick
    Options
    As a young man it was Lenny Henry, now it's Ainsley Harriott!

Haha a slimmer Ainsley Harriot, lol!
  • andiechick
    Options
    When I was younger and had curly hair I used to get Susannah Hoffs all the time which I took as a massive compliment. Nowadays I get Carol Vorderman - a lot - not sure if that's people tellin me I look older than my age, lol!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Seth Rogan
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Recently I had a weird dream, I was looking in a mirror and I saw Olivia Wilde.. hahaha.. How I wish I look like her...
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lauren Conrad & Denise Richards
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    Me- no one but my neice looks like Emma Stone. But I've been told I ask like Roseanne. :laugh:
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Gretchen Wilson or Valerie Bertinelli. -_-
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    No one! :wink:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Lil Kim
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Lil Kim

uhhhhhhhhhh...............seriously?.............you seem tall, she's "little kim", you appear to be "white" and she is definitely "black", like, pretty dark, black, actually. You might be a freak like her, but I see NO resemblance.........sorry sweetie:heart:
  • Javela
    Javela Posts: 134
    Options
    George Lopez.....lol
  • LoganStrength
    Options
    Lil Kim

uhhhhhhhhhh...............seriously?.............you seem tall, she's "little kim", you appear to be "white" and she is definitely "black", like, pretty dark, black, actually. You might be a freak like her, but I see NO resemblance.........sorry sweetie:heart:

I think you're looking at the wrong pic because _danid_ is Lil Kim's twin. How do you not see it????
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Ive been told Katie Holmes, But I dont see it.