What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Options

Replies

• I've had several people tell me I look like Emma Watson, probably when my hair was red. I was so flattered though I can't really agree...
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    denzel washington

*drool* Hey, how YOU doin'?

lol. But fo' realz, I've head Charlie Sheen back in my younger days or George Michael. it was weird a couple years ago, a couple weeks apart I heard Colin Farrell by two people. I thought I heard them wrong but thats what they said. I think they needed glasses cuz i don't see it at all, plus Colin is a good looking mofo.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I use to get Cameron Diaz ( when I had blonde hair ) but it's more my personality is like hers and apparently I sound like her
    Olsen twins
    Someone on MFP said I looked like a brunette Heather Locklear
    i've also heard Megan Fox before.

I don't know if I agree with any of them.

definitely a brunette heather locklear!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I get Drew Barrymore a LOT. Personally don't see it, besides my large chin Hahaha
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    susan boyle
  • vice350z
    Options
    I use to get Cameron Diaz ( when I had blonde hair ) but it's more my personality is like hers and apparently I sound like her
    Olsen twins
    Someone on MFP said I looked like a brunette Heather Locklear
    i've also heard Megan Fox before.

I don't know if I agree with any of them.

yeah, i'm gonna have to agree with the Megan Fox-ish resemblance.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Pam from The Office, but I don't really see it. If people think she's sexy then okay :drinker:

yes i can see it for sure
  • vice350z
    Options
    I get Drew Barrymore a LOT. Personally don't see it, besides my large chin Hahaha

I'm seeing a Fergie resemblance.
  • DrunkCinderella
    Options
    It's always Amy Winehouse for me. Yeah, I do have big hair and a big nose, but I like to think that's where the resemblance ends.
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    It's always Amy Winehouse for me. Yeah, I do have big hair and a big nose, but I like to think that's where the resemblance ends.

Well your username IS drunkcinderella :wink: I can see why they say that, but you're prettier
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have been told Charlotte Church, Stacey from Eastenders and Tracey Beaker (or whatever her real name is) - the last of these 3 offends me slightly but I can live with the other two, even though I don't see it myself!
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Snooki from Jersey shore.. at both highschools I've been to, students would nickname me snooki.. Didn't even know what that show/person was until people kept bringing it up o.O
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I used to get Amy Macdonald from drunk punters at the bar... But that was in my thin days and nobody has said it since :(
    Maybe I'm just not feeding them enough alcohol to warp their vision any more :(
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had Ben Afflick and Christopher Reeve several times this week, personally I don't see it.
  • DrunkCinderella
    Options

Well your username IS drunkcinderella :wink: I can see why they say that, but you're prettier

Haha, I hadn't thought of that :D Thanks, though!
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    jennifer lawrence....
    Jennifer_Lawrence_Two_a_p.jpg?t=1348524700
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Khloe Kardiashian before I died my hair ._____.
  • vice350z
    Options
    jennifer lawrence....
    Jennifer_Lawrence_Two_a_p.jpg?t=1348524700

yeah, i see that.
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    Morgan Lander...the lead singer from kittie
  • vice350z
    Options
    I had Ben Afflick and Christopher Reeve several times this week, personally I don't see it.

reeve i don't see...Affleck i see.