What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Options

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Three times I have been told that I look like Turtle from Entourage when I wear a hat (never seen the show in my life to be honest).

Another time I got told that I look like Adam Levine. Tell me how they got that because I don't know. Haha.

You could def pass for Turtle!
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie.
    All. The. Damn. Time.

This, of course, was when I was thinner.

Fat Amy looks like Fat Amy.

Can I be honest here? She is way overrated and you are much prettier than her.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Oh I've heard it all
    Madonna (hmm I had blonde hair and thick dark eyebrows at the time, in the early 90s)
    Gillian Anderson
    Linda Ronstadt
    Bonnie Raitt (I was early 20s at the time and took offense. I was then told, only around the eyes.!!??)
    Now this one I liked-- Heather Graham. I didn't believe it. But when I was having a discussion about it with my friend, how she said I looked nothing like her, we walked into a diner and the random person walking out said "you look like Heather Graham". I turned to my friend and said "See!!"... No joke. (I was thin at this time w/ strawberry blonde hair, sooo maybe)

Notice none of these women look like each other? I personally thought I looked like Sara Rue
  • conservativek
    conservativek Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz. I was like, "Oh... You think I look like Justin Timberlake's 50-year-old ex... Why thank you, How flattering." Lol!
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Three times I have been told that I look like Turtle from Entourage when I wear a hat (never seen the show in my life to be honest).

Another time I got told that I look like Adam Levine. Tell me how they got that because I don't know. Haha.

I read that firstly as I look like Turtle. I was thinking of the Ninja Turtles or that YouTube kid "I like Turtles"
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

That's a pretty big leap from Turtle to Adam Levine! LOL! You should be happy with somewhere in the middle. :)
  • Mariana_87
    Options
    Lauren graham.. get that every time.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Joan Jett. I get it A LOT, actually.
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    When I was younger people used to say I looked like Brooke Shields, though now I sort of think that was just their way of saying I have very bushy eyebrows and needed to wax them! Don't think I look like anyone else anymore.

Drew Barrymore, duh!
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie.
    All. The. Damn. Time.

This, of course, was when I was thinner.

Fat Amy looks like Fat Amy.

You are freaking gorgeous and so look like her!
  • Alexandra_86
    Options
    People always tell me I look like shakira! Especially when I was visiting Cololmbia. Haha. (Must be the hair).
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Christiano Ronaldo.

Oh when they're sober? Seth Rogan.

Don't talk crap about my husband <3
  • ScreenGem
    ScreenGem Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Shari Headley from Eddie Murphey's "Coming To America"
    shari-coming-to-america.jpg
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Dennis quaid
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Katherine Heigl and Anna Nicole Smith...But I swear it's only cause I have blonde hair!!

When I dyed my hair dark brunette I got Tina Fey :laugh:
  • mariettel7
    Options
    When I was younger I got a lot of Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki on Young and the Restless) and Jewel. My hair is darker now, so I don't know if I look like them as much anymore.

I can see bits and pieces of my Mom in Catherine Zeta Jones face and I look like my Mom, but not enough to say I look like CZJ.
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    I got Julie Depardieu from someone on here the other day...very flattering, but untrue, I think.
  • LilyinOrbit
    Options
    When I was younger and before I had 5 babies I was told I looked like Marilyn. Once when I was about 17 I dyed my hair a light auburn. Then I started getting a lot of Norma Jean. Now I get nothing, mostly because now I wear glasses. Oh and my nose seems to keep growing!
  • wentword
    wentword Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Laura Dern, and as I age, Meryl Streep.
  • markdlennon
    markdlennon Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Now that I've started to slim down again, I get Carson Daly quite a bit.