What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    John Cusack, which I take to mean that I have a large nose on a plain face. Hurtful.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    captbklee wrote: »
    John Cusack, which I take to mean that I have a large nose on a plain face. Hurtful.

John Cusack is my celebrity crush/boyfriend! That is definitely a compliment!
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    hmm I've been compared to Steve Harvey(?), and just about every big, bald, bad guy......
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Jack the ripper
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Drew Barrymore
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Caroll Spinney
  • plaidshirtgirl
    plaidshirtgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Diane Lane
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    John Candy in Summer Rental

vkg5skwjcmi6.jpg
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Rosanne Barr
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Was told twice, Justin Timberlake. I don't see it.
  • MrStabbems
    @MeganAM89 some serious tash game going on. Makes me swoon
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    No one, but people tell Ryan Reynolds all the time he looks like me.
  • MrStabbems
    @MeganAM89 we all know number 2 is ripper...cmon, look at those eyes.

i prefer bottom right, brush tash. He has to walk through doors sideways.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    edited April 2017
    Lisa Raye -- I've gotten it multiple times over the years. A coworker will take a picture of me every time he says I look just like her (which is usually when my hair and makeup are done), because he says it's proof for when he tells people that he works with her doppelganger. Other people in the office agree (he asks everyone else...who do you think she looks like?).

I don't really see it other than the forehead.
    It's kind of embarrassing because I think she has a banging body, and I know that's one of the things people compare when he brings it up.

lisa-raye-hairstyles.jpg

aqqd1uxw2rmd.jpg
  • MrStabbems
    cookiemonster.jpg
  • kazdav
    kazdav Posts: 62 Member
    I used to get told I looked like Meg Ryan when I was younger, first time I had never heard of her and a couple on a plane told me I looked like her. It was just after 'Inner Space' came out. Then it was constant, guys in nightclubs, people in bars constantly said it. Told my husband about it and he didn't think I looked anything like her. Forward 5 years at a friends playing a game (forget the name of it but it included video clips) one of the clips was the scene from 'When Harry met Sally' these two friends turned round without prompting and said 'That is who we always said Karen looked like. Made my day cos he never thought it. Course I don't look like her now because I can't afford the plastic surgery, plus I gained weight and don't have as many wrinkles (silver cloud and all that lol) oh and I went darker rather than the blonde highlights of my youth.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Jennie Garth. And when I was a little girl I was identical to Drew Barrymore, you wouldn't be able to tell our pics apart. Around 3/4 years old.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    photo.jpg

Jethro Bodine (on the right)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    Lisa Raye -- I've gotten it multiple times over the years. A coworker will take a picture of me every time he says I look just like her (which is usually when my hair and makeup are done), because he says it's proof for when he tells people that he works with her doppelganger. Other people in the office agree (he asks everyone else...who do you think she looks like?).

I don't really see it other than the forehead.
    It's kind of embarrassing because I think she has a banging body, and I know that's one of the things people compare when he brings it up.

lisa-raye-hairstyles.jpg

aqqd1uxw2rmd.jpg

Whoa.....

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    I get Sean astin a lot v7ob54bs45v1.jpg
    Like samwise gamgee specifically, one time this girl told me I remind her of Augustus gloop and the little brother from the adams family fsvideojhlfk.jpg
    1r2mw1dzbxu7.jpg
    3853af3c6xsj.jpg