Fish Frequency with evidence?

Options
I am trying to convince my wife to allow me to cook the family fish 5 times a week or more but she wants evidence that the methyl mercury isn't going to make us all insane or sick. I've spent an hour looking for "credible" evidence to support my idea and she wants something more credible than Harvard health department. Can anyone help?

Replies

• EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I love fish and need your help. I know the most of you crawl pubmed and other credible sites, help me!!!!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I LOVE salmon and will eat it at least 3-4 times a week. Here's an article that MIGHT help your cause a little bit:

http://water.epa.gov/scitech/swguidance/fishshellfish/outreach/advice_index.cfm

Erica
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I am trying to convince my wife to allow me to cook the family fish 5 times a week or more but she wants evidence that the methyl mercury isn't going to make us all insane or sick. I've spent an hour looking for "credible" evidence to support my idea and she wants something more credible than Harvard health department. Can anyone help?

eskimos eat wale blubber and fish every single day... and they are the healthiest people on the planet.