Apple shaped women help!

Options
I have been losing and toning by working my butt off! litterally! Being an apple shaped woman I lose my hips and butt first and I cant find anything that will stay up on my butt!

Laugh if you want but I went from a 2xL down to a L workout pants size and nothing stays up when I'm running or doing aerobics, much to the dismay of my felllow gym members and neighbors. My L still fit but any kind of bouncing and they shimmy down and makes for less than satisfying workout with me grasping at my waistband the entire time. Last time I went shopping I tried some Med size but I was afraid of Camel Toes drawing peoples attention away from my awesome workouts.

So I'm begging for sugestions! Draw strings help a little but still tugging at my pants/shorts. Anything please!

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Have you tried any yoga pants? I don't know the real term for them, but I've seen a few pairs at WallyWorld. They don't have the drawstrings and they usually fit snugly at the waist, so there's not much sagging going on. I totally feel you though. Pants are iffy with me and my apple-y ways.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Yeah, I have a couple of yoga pants. Same problem... I just may have to lower the intensity of my workouts until my waist shrinks enough to hold something up but I'm trying to avoid that.