one day old

Options
'Hi, I'm new. I have food issues. I
I can't do this alone. I'd like someone to write me and tell me how you're doing. Do you have any tips for staying positive?

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Tips for staying positive: Weed out the negative people in your life who don't approve and always argue with your decisions.
    Listen to your body, eat when you're hungry, but drink water first to rule out being thirsty; many people can't tell the difference.
    Surround yourself with friends and good food.
    Eat in moderation. Only eat fast food as a totally last resort such as out with people and nowhere better even then pick something on the menu low sodium and low calorie, drink water or power/gatorade instead of pop(soda).

Friend me if you want (=
  • carla1958
    Options
    You can do it! This is a great site and has a lot of successful people. I am at a weight lower than I have been in 15 years and it is just one day at a time. Eat a little less, walk a little more, take the stairs, use a salad plate rather than a dinner plate, ask yourself " am I hungry?", pick up one m and m instead of a handful. It works!! Friend me. I am looking for people to walk the path too. I have about 40 pounds to go.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place! This place changed my life.

Www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks

YOU can do this!