How many times a week works for you?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5-6 days a week. weight every time (heavy 90% of the time) Legs 3 times a week^^.Hate cardio but as of this month 4 times a week for 30 mins.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Right now I just do cardio, three days a week.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    5-6 days a week. weight every time (heavy 90% of the time) Legs 3 times a week^^.Hate cardio but as of this month 4 times a week for 30 mins.

Well crap, you look friggin' fantastic! I should do what you're doing!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I aim for 5 days (Mon-Fri) because I know I won't work out on the weekends.

Right now, I'm doing cardio & abs Mon/Wed/Fri (I'm doing Couch to 5K and then different ab exercises) and then Tues/Thurs I'm doing various dumbbell exercises with a cardio warm up
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My finacee and I go to the gym 3 days a week after work. I run the entire time he is lifting weights. I also run on the weekend. Usually Saturday morning. I will start lifting as soon as my doc gives me the go ahead. neck injury. yuck
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    when I am on I workout about four times a week. My concern is that each work out has to last an hour or there is no significant fat content change in my body. Not sure why but I know that 2x 30 minutes will not equeal the change from a single 60 minute work out.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Cardio 6 - 7 times a week, weights 3 - 4 times a week.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhh, you're talking about working out? Booooooooooo
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Every day for the most part.

I do 30 min of cardio, an hour of weighs and a brisk dog walk in the evening M-F.

Saturday and Sunday I'll sometimes do an aerobic DVD and walk the dog or just walk the dog.