What would you doOOoo for a klondike bar?

Options
Alright now that I lured you with the thought of an Oooeee gooey chocolate and ice cream bar :happy: I'm in need of some friends :flowerforyou:

I found this website thanks to my best friend (no longer active on MFP). I have struggled with weight issues all of my life, Especially being pregnant with my girl and had gained a whopping 60 pounds....Four years ago:laugh: . I was trying on size 22 pants and they were Tight. I went over and borrowed a scale (I hate scales) and the number read 253. I had to push my eyes back into the socket and close my mouth before returning back home. Then I decided to join MFP put on the training wheels so to speak before adding any friends because I wanted to see if it truly worked for me.

I am happy to say I have been on here for 6 weeks and have lost a total of 19.2 pounds! I am so very excited! So Please Add me! BTW What would you do for a klondike bar?

Replies

• findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great progress so far and, yes, I LOVE KLONDIKE BARS. I have to go to confession after I have one. LOL.

I am a former personal trainer and can offer advise to assist, as well as, be positive regarding your progress. Be advised, I can be brutally honest, too. Read over my profile for my qualifications and education background; ask those in my friends list how I am with them as well.

You have made good strides. You can do anything you put your mind to.