Options
    5'0" here.
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    Here! 4'11 and 3/4. :)
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" Add me!!! I thought I was alone in my struggles (looking/feeling like a snowman & the weight not falling off no matter how hard I work).

My motto: "God made me short because he knew I would be afraid of heights." & I can really related to my students :-) (I'm a teacher's assistant).
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    What's everyone's goal weight? Mine is 120, but DANG as I get older it is so hard to get it off! If someone could stretch me out an inch or two then i wouldn't be on this site. :) And every single pound shows. Sigh.

I never knew there were so many shorties on this site! Fun!
  • meg516
    meg516 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    my current weight is 123.5... I know what you mean though! It's hard for us short girls to get it all to come off! I really want to get down to 105 though
  • vickybabydoll
    vickybabydoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    4'11... Starting weight on here was about 127... Currently down to 123.4 and looking to get down around 107. Could use some friends to help motivate
  • Kellyjfox86
    Kellyjfox86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

4'11 here, currently weighing 150lbs and have an eventual goal weight of about 112lbs.
    Brand new here so am looking for some friends to add me so we can motivate each other and chat about how we're all getting on.

Let's do this tinies! x
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11" and 152lbs. This is kind of hard since we have to eat so few calories (1200). I have to exercise or will go over my calorie goal and when I do my cardio I don't burn so much cals. I really don't know if this has to do with height but I see people here eating 1800 and 1900 cals and burning twice the cals doing same exercise I do. I use a HRM to track calories burned. Sounds familiar or am I kind of kuku here?
  • shalysewrightbethea
    shalysewrightbethea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    4'10
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    4'11. Current weight ~110 I think. Goal weight 103-107. Starting weight is actually lower than my current weight (95-100 pounds).
  • christina1196
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and currently about 110 but i'm trying to maintain my weight and build some muscle. I always thought there weren't people as short as me! haha
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nearly 5" tall and here to maintain and build muscle. Don't mind being tiny as I make it up in attitude:-):-)
  • crystalheart226
    crystalheart226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes! me I'm 4'11 :-) It's hard when portions are made for normal sized people, and average weight for our height is around 95-100 lbs lol fml.
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 :tongue:
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5 and 3/4 here- close enough? feel free to add me
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    4'10 1/2"
    I'm 153lb right now, aiming for 115-120. Could always use new friends, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    add me ya'll :D i'm 5'0
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5"1, 25-year-old pescetarian in London. I was just over 72kg but lost 2kg last month, my first month with MFP. Aiming for about 54kg in the long term. Add me if you feel we might have things in common, open invitation to all!
  • faemisamis
    faemisamis Posts: 11
    Options
    5 and 3/4 here- close enough?

Me too!