Hi

Options
This is my first day here and I'm very motivated.
My friend talked me into doing the Body By Vi a few months ago but I needed help ....so I started Phentermine 37.5mg.

It worked for me one time before but I did not have a plan like I do now. I love the BBV shakes and with the extra help,
I'll be ready for skinny jeans by next Christmas 2013. 2 shakes per day and a healthy dinner.
Being on the phentermine I will have to remind myself to eat. The shakes will help keep my nutrition healthy. Also as I can add coffee (decaf due to the med) and basically any fruit to the yummy powder. It is a lot better than the whey powder I had before.

So are there any people out here that wants a buddy? I'm more serious about this than anything in my life.
Please be motivated.

Lets get THIN!!! yeah!!

Honeyboohs

30691042.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• honeybunchesofOhs
    Options
    Oh and I would love friends to help support one another.

Right now I'm even nervous to place a picture of myself as I'll have to face the camera and take a new one.
    Anyone else tired of hiding from the camera? It's embarrassing.

Looking back at photos when I was first married makes me cry.
    I'll get back there but am already worried about loose skin. Uggghhh!!!!

As vain as it sounds, I'll get work done if I have to so I can be the best me I can.
    Right now i must focus on this weight however.

:)
  • honeybunchesofOhs
    Options
    Also I'll be doing monthly weigh-ins at my DR.
    I find a scale here frustrates me. Like most people, i want it now.

How can i make this journey more spiritual?
    A lot of meditating, prayer and soul searching.....i guess.

It would be even more wonderful if I could meet someone near me to exercise with.
    This may not be the place for this however.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! :)
  • honeybunchesofOhs
    Options
    You can add me if you want! :)

Thank you.
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Aloha and welcome to MFP! I would love to be you fitness friend! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthy lifestyle, that is the hardest, most important step and YOU ROCK for taking it!!! I am Zumba Fitness instructor, nutritionist and current nutrition student. Please let me know if you have any nutrition questions or need advice :), otherwise I will be here to motivate you and keep you on track :)
  • Jacquilda
    Jacquilda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I completely understand the picture thing! lol I'm new too , add me if you like!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    What do you plan on doing once you get to your goal weight? Are you going to continue to substitute your meals with shakes and take phenteramine?

You might have better luck with a moderate calorie deficit and regular exercise. Less health risks and cheaper.
  • honeybunchesofOhs
    Options
    What do you plan on doing once you get to your goal weight? Are you going to continue to substitute your meals with shakes and take phenteramine?

You might have better luck with a moderate calorie deficit and regular exercise. Less health risks and cheaper.

I'm going to work on this with my DR.
    It is going to be a lifestyle change for sure.

The shakes I may stick with, off and on after I reach my goals but it is up to me not to fall back into using food as a way to cope with depression. I have 3 DRs and they all agreed, except my FP. She is worried and wants me to do it without the diet pill but will support me as long as i make the changes needed.

Many things will leave my life. Chips, fast food, and my favorite of all time...........potatoes.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to eat these things without falling back into an eating disorder, yet this is a long time away.

Oh and exercise is a must. I'll be doing water aerobics to start, walking my dogs and I have an ab machine here.
    My energy level was very low the past few months yet I managed to lose 20 on my own. I'm short and developed type 2 diabetes 5 years ago, so this is something I'm very serious about. i don't want to die. The medication will not be forever.

This time I'm learning new tools and really want to feel comfortable enough to go to the gym all by myself.

I'll get there.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like happy to make new friends and help motivate