Demotivation

Options
Well for weight loss n fitness there may be numerous reasons n motivations for u to do it........but had u come after some demotivating factors which can curtail ur fitness goals?

My biggest demotivator is my typical indain mom..........always comes up with high cal diet food every now n then........still i control myself from the excess eating urge........

What ur demotivating factors, i had just one? :explode: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :grumble:

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I can see how that doesnt help. I'm going out for a curry tonight and its so difficult to find something on the menu that doesnt pack a massive calorie punch!

My mum used to do the same. If i have a meal round her house the meals are twice the size and she;ll bring out treats etc straight afterwards. Since I moved out its been easier to control portions but at the time it was a nightmare.

I dont have any current demotivation. I have things that challenge me like my friends going out drinking or a hard long day at work and the temptation of quick easy food but i also have an end goal that I want to reach.