My 30 Day Shred Results (with pics I hope)

Options
I hope this works (posting pics that is). I am done doing the 30 day shred. I did NOT do it every day despite my best intentions. I had to take a few days off here and there due to well, life. BUT I always got back in there and picked up where I left off. So it's been a bit more than 30 days but not much. I used 3 lbs weights until level 3 then switched to 5 lbs weights.

Here are my stats:

Weight lost = approx 4 lbs

Waist before = 36
Waist after = 33

Arm before = 13
Arm after = 12.5

Thigh before = 25
Thigh after = 23.5

Hips before = 43
Hips after = 42

So that's a total of 6 inches off my body! I did supplement occasionally with a spinning class and did stick to a mainly 1200 calorie a day plan making good choices and drinking lots of water. I am very pleased with my results and everyone is commenting!!

On to Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow.

Now for the pics:

DSCF9307.jpg

DSCF9308.jpg

Mississauga-20121011-00353.jpg

Mississauga-20121011-00354.jpg

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    can't see pic but those are impressive new stats! well done

i lost 4lbs and 5 inches ...
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How do I post pics! Argh!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic, I keep starting it then stopping for whatever reason. Need to get my head together and get this sorted.

Well Done you x
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I hope this works (posting pics that is). I am done doing the 30 day shred. I did NOT do it every day despite my best intentions. I had to take a few days off here and there due to well, life. BUT I always got back in there and picked up where I left off. So it's been a bit more than 30 days but not much. I used 3 lbs weights until level 3 then switched to 5 lbs weights.

Here are my stats:

Weight lost = approx 4 lbs

Waist before = 36
    Waist after = 33

Arm before = 13
    Arm after = 12.5

Thigh before = 25
    Thigh after = 23.5

Hips before = 43
    Hips after = 42

So that's a total of 6 inches off my body! I did supplement occasionally with a spinning class and did stick to a mainly 1200 calorie a day plan making good choices and drinking lots of water. I am very pleased with my results and everyone is commenting!!

On to Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow.

Now for the pics:

DSCF9307.jpg

DSCF9308.jpg

Mississauga-20121011-00353.jpg

Mississauga-20121011-00354.jpg

Here you go! :smile:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Even better with pics fabulous
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can really see the difference in your stomach! 1'm halfway through and althoug I haven't lost any weight I have def lost some inches already! Did you go down a dress size?
  • LovelyVegetarian
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting with the pics for me and for all the great comments!!!!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! You certainly can tell a big difference!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Its posts like this that keep me going!! Thank you and keep up the good work. looking good:)
  • LovelyVegetarian
    Options
    Well done! You can really see the difference in your stomach! 1'm halfway through and althoug I haven't lost any weight I have def lost some inches already! Did you go down a dress size?

I did lose a size. Two actually! In pants, I was a 12 and now fit into an 8 snugly but comfortably.

Also I've had two kisd, both via C section, 21 months apart. My goal is to look like I haven't had kids - you moms know what I mean - I love my kids more than life but I want people to be all "oh wow, she's had two kids? You could never tell!?" :-)
  • Kate4286
    Options
    Thank you for posting these pics! I am on day 4 level 1 today, and seeing your pics reminded me why I need to stick with it through the 30 days!!! Awesome job!
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awsome changes!! :)
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I did lose a size. Two actually! In pants, I was a 12 and now fit into an 8 snugly but comfortably.

Also I've had two kisd, both via C section, 21 months apart. My goal is to look like I haven't had kids - you moms know what I mean - I love my kids more than life but I want people to be all "oh wow, she's had two kids? You could never tell!?" :-)
    haahaa! That is my hope too. Wow she's had FOUR kids!?!?!? You would just never know it by looking at her. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!