Out of the 200's

Options
ajfc1971
ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
Hi all,
I started this journey at 238lbs, I am now 199LBs, I know it is just a tippee toe into the 100's but I am there. I am so looking forward now to getting down to 150 then see where I go from there. At only 5ft 3" I have been far to big for far to long, but as from June this year something clicked that made me change the way I live. I have stuck to this for 4 mths now, I've been out and partied and enjoyed myself, I have now learnt that I can lose weight and enjoy life which before I could never do. It was either fanmine or feast (usually feast ) that's why I got so big.
Well thanks MFP for helping me take this journey. Looking for to the next 50lb off. Bye for now.....

Replies

• MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! tipping over into the 100's is a very big deal :bigsmile:
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congrats , I am so looking forward to the day my scale number starts with a 1! Being able to see success like yours is what makes Mfp such a great help for each of our journeys. Thanks for sharing!
  • GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is truly inspiring. I have been on MFP for a few months and still struggling to make things click. The good thing is that I am not giving up. I take it one day at a time and try not to punish myself too much when I stumble. So keep up and good work and I will carry your story with me as I continue on my own journey.

Keep it up! :)
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome. Welcome to onederland!:drinker:
  • Vicki8524
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment and you should be so incredibly proud of yourself!!!!! Good job!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Hope you're dancing on your tippee toes all day long to celebrate this victory!
  • chcunningham
    chcunningham Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You should celebrate, any pound lost is a celebration in my book!!!!
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is great, well done. Quite a milestone.
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • juliette28
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • mate03
    mate03 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just did my measurements.....Dispite only losing 4.5 pounds I have lost a total of 9 inches and people can see me thining out. This has made me concious of portion control and nutition. I reved up my life with a few fitness classes through the community newsletter and discovered some very knowledagble people to help me tweek my diet to make it work for weight loss. I also have people to encourage me. I do not think I have ever enjoyed working on my body so much!
  • Wildernesshead
    Wildernesshead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I just started with Myfitnesspal this week. I too just broke the 200 barrier and am at 199, lost 11 pounds to get to this point, and want to lose 19 more.
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I cant wait to break the 200 barrier - still a way to go first though...
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's so AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done! I can't wait to see 199, and think you're awesome for getting there!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well Done. Celebrate!!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm at 224 and can't wait to get there.
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Oh WHAT A FEELING! CONGRATS.:flowerforyou: I just got out of the 200's myself a couple months ago its a great feeling :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!