Argh, I should have known!

Options
I'm not new at this, frantically checking labels and such for calories, but, I have just started at a new place and the kitchenette place only has coffee sticks, I had been sinking about 4 a day and turns out they were 50 cals each!!! 200 extra cals a day!!!!!
It didnt have the cals on it, it was only when I saw an actual box today that I saw the cals. I was so stupid, and had been doing so well! now I feel the last two weeks have been ruined cos I needed a caffine kick from some truly sh*tty coffee!!!

Replies

• UrbanSpaceman75
    Options
    That's unfortunate. I think most people have had a similar experience of misreading or not knowing about the calorie content of something. I hate it the way that some foods are labelled in what looks like a deliberately misleading way.

Thing is, though, the last two weeks haven't been ruined. All that's happened is that you've been taking in slightly more calories than you thought. You still were doing well given the information that was available to you at the time, and those habits of doing well are important and will help you for the next two weeks and months.

There will always be setbacks. What matters is how we respond to them. Don't let this one setback spoil your effort so far.
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oooh unlucky ): At least it's only a minor set back and you can easily account for it from now on (: You're still going to do great!