Today is being hungry day

Options
may_marie
may_marie Posts: 667 Member
Hello all,

Here's what i am experiencing, I have been hungry allllll day, even after dinner (stir fry with rice) i was hungry again 30 min later. i am even starting to have a little headache over it.

Is my body trying to tell me something ?
as well, yesterday i had an hectic day and i found myself with over 400 calories at 10 oclock at night and admit that i tryed my best but didnt eat them all. maybe i'm having the aftermath of that ?

i drank well over a liter of water. so i dare say my body isnt saying its thristy. I even had a peanut butter/banana sandwich after dinner thinking that would help (fiber=bread, carb=banana, peanut butter=fat and protein) but to no vain, that was 1 hour ago and i still and just thinking of food !

the question is should i eat more or just stay put until tomorow for a new day ?

Thanks for listening :)
may

Replies

• may_marie
    Options
    Hello all,

Here's what i am experiencing, I have been hungry allllll day, even after dinner (stir fry with rice) i was hungry again 30 min later. i am even starting to have a little headache over it.

Is my body trying to tell me something ?
    as well, yesterday i had an hectic day and i found myself with over 400 calories at 10 oclock at night and admit that i tryed my best but didnt eat them all. maybe i'm having the aftermath of that ?

i drank well over a liter of water. so i dare say my body isnt saying its thristy. I even had a peanut butter/banana sandwich after dinner thinking that would help (fiber=bread, carb=banana, peanut butter=fat and protein) but to no vain, that was 1 hour ago and i still and just thinking of food !

the question is should i eat more or just stay put until tomorow for a new day ?

Thanks for listening :)
    may
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    I think that every once in a while people just have those days. Mine was yesterday:laugh:

Not to be presumptuous or anything but I tend to do that when its close to my "time"
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Drink some more water!! Sometimes that will curve your craving!! Or drink a Sprite Zero! That has some sugar. Maybe do something constructive to take your mind off of it completely!! Laundry, reorganize a cabinet or closet. Anything!

I don't know what to tell you other than that. I know how you feel sometimes! I drink water and find something to do!! :o)

Good luck!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    YES, I notice if I don't eat all my cals one day, I am hungrier the next
    I would really try and space out your cals and make sure you hit your goal every day

Kim
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be indelicate, but are you getting ready to start your cycle? I was exactly the same way before I started this month.....It didn't help my eating after I figured it out, but it did help me to know that is was hormonal and not psychological. I ate A LOT of baby carrots. Try to snack on veggies or popcorn to fill the void. Also, if you have calories left over at night, try diet hot chocolate mixed with hot milk. YUM! You get some extra cals, PLUS the hot milk will help you sleep. GL! :flowerforyou:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I also find that if I undereat by too much one day, I will feel like I'm starving the next day. That's when you need to make sure you eat every couple of hours and keep some really low cal snacks nearby in case you find yourself still hungry late into the night. A warm drink, like soup, helps me at night. If it gets too bad, honestly, I just go to bed because I don't eat in bed. I watch a movie or something. Tomorrow is a time to start again and I find that it balances out nicely.
  • may_marie
    Options
    Thank everybody !!

Indeed its about the time for that monthly thing !!! :blushing: no wonder !! i didnt even think of that. so my ordeal is not over for an other week i guess :sick:

Just got to hang in there !

i knew you guys would find a reason to this :)
    Thanks !