Ate all my calories for the day...

Options
Brenna
Brenna Posts: 126 Member
It was a lunch birthday party with my coworkers. It was delicious. So... I'm going to go home and get on the treadmill and not feel bad about it. In fact, I might do enough working out that I can have a glass of wine tonight.

Just putting it out there- saying I'm going to do something. And I'm actually going to do it. There!

Happy Weekend All!

Brenna

Replies

• alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That's the right attitude to have! Don't go around feeling bad or guilty for enjoying yourself with friends, just make up for it. It's awesome you are using it as motivation for a good, hard workout! Good for you!

Btw, That glass of wine sounds good!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I too had a special lunch today. But I too will also go home and Rendezvous on the treadmill for a while. It feels awesome to be totally okay with a decision like this :)

You have a wonderful weekend as well :flowerforyou:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My guy just called and is taking me out for Supper. I will try to sneal in a half hour workout between now and then so maybe I can indulge a little more. Hard to have alot of leeway on 1200 calories a day when you have already eatne your usual meals for the day.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I'm having a girls night out with food and probably drinking tonight SOOOOO...mY plan is to get in atleast 20 - 30 mins of workout before I go out. Gotta do this!