Age is just a number....whats mine?

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    My profile is closed except to friends. I'll be 58 in January.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    fitsuga................................no offense, but if she's 52..............you gotta be 60!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    @Fitsuga 26?

@Vitte 35?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    My profile is closed except to friends. I'll be 58 in January.

Lol holy ****! Congrats. I would've thought 50 TOPS.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    weekend your close........................................no offense, dude or dudette?, I cant tell from your pro pic............it'll help me with my guess
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Dam FINE ...................your profile is closed because your using your daughter pic in your profile.....................or one of you from your yester years, I'm offended!
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Dam FINE ...................your profile is closed because your using your daughter pic in your profile.....................or one of you from your yester years, I'm offended!
    Send me a FR and you can delete me after if you want.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I don't do FR..............except for one special lady who lost 200 lbs in a year...............I need inspiration like that!

But, I'll amuse you have more pic's that look the same as the one or your profile
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    weekend your close........................................no offense, dude or dudette?

Can't tell the difference between a guy and a girl? And you think a 50yo is a 15 yo? Check your eye sight.
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Suit yourself, lol. But that's my face and that's my age.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I meant to say assume, not amuse. I'm beyond tired. Got sick today, drove 7 hours, worked 7, blah
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @josephV. 31
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I meant to say assume, not amuse. I'm beyond tired. Got sick today, drove 7 hours, worked 7, blah

WEKEND..................read what I just said (above qoutes)

Plus your wearing something over your head, your heads turned sideways, gimme a break. Plus how the hell was I to guess 50. F*** maybe I am delirious right now, been up 21.5 hours straight............my bad.
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    I don't do FR..............except for one special lady who lost 200 lbs in a year...............I need inspiration like that!

But, I'll amuse you have more pic's that look the same as the one or your profile

That is amazing! I was only about 45 lbs overweight, and I thought losing it in six months was pretty good. But that's a real achievement. Does she have a thread somewhere on the forums? Or a blog? I'd be very interested to read about her.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Dawn.................your close I wanna say your right. But your months off.......................only!
  • JosephVitte
    Options

That is amazing! I was only about 45 lbs overweight, and I thought losing it in six months was pretty good. But that's a real achievement. Does she have a thread somewhere on the forums? Or a blog? I'd be very interested to read about her.

yes, that's how I found her, and my comment to her should be on the first page. I'm serious, I mention all this in the comment (FR, ect) Let me find it...........................
  • Tickateeboo
    Tickateeboo Posts: 132 Member
    Options
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Close, but no cigar :)
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    DAm Fine............so I was off a little bit. She lost 113 lbs in a year. Topic: I lost 113 lbs in a year..........updated pic's

THE PIC"S ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    ticabooo, did you do a peek aboo........................so close yet not it.