What Perfumes Do You Own? =)

Replies

• lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Marc Jacobs Lola (: :heart:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Fresh - Lemon Sugar (guys always love this one)
    Burberry - Brit
    Hermes - Kelly Caleche
    Lacoste - Pink bottle of a smelly liquid named something I forget

I really rarely wear anything though
  • I hesitate telling anyone my perfume because it's a little uncommon but I get tons of compliments on it. I wear Burberry Brit and it seems like it was made for me :) Perfect match!
  • CkOne....hey its a classic ;-)
    DKNY be delicious
    Ck Eternity Summer 2011
    Viva la Juicy
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Victoria's Secret Love Spell. I have the body spray and the perfume. Best scent EVER and I can't ever get enough of it.
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Guerlain - My Insolence
    Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola

And because I work for a cosmetics company I have some AMAZING smelling man soap that I'm just waiting for some big hunky man to use my shower so he can use the soap I've so thoughtfully put aside for the next guy to use my shower.
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Euphoria - Calvin Klein (evening)
    Daisy - Marc Jacobs (day)
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    My husband had a personal scent made for me that he called The Dirty Woodsman. :laugh:

It combines the essential oils called "dirt" and "woodsman", hence the name. I added a bit of bergomat to it for tang, and I absolutely love it!
  • Don't wear it all that often but for some reason have a few bottles:

Britney Spears Fantasy
    Aquolina Pink Sugar
    Prada Candy
    Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (roller ball)
    Vera Wang Princess (roller ball)
    Harajuku Lovers G (roller ball)
    DKNY Be Delicious (gave to my daughter)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    3 Chanel (chance, chance eau tendre, and mademoiselle), 5 of the Bvalgari, Narsisco Rogriguez, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci Guilty - I would never purchase a perfume named after a pop star.
  • I hesitate telling anyone my perfume because it's a little uncommon but I get tons of compliments on it. I wear Burberry Brit and it seems like it was made for me :) Perfect match!

I love Burberry Brit!!!! My daughter "stole" it from me, I need to steal it back!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    i love calvin klein !
    i have ck in2u for day to day, and euphoria for night time,
    a newish favourite is 212 vip
    DKNY red delicious and i have this lemony dkny one which is really nice not sure what its called though... one christmas gave my mum a rough list of perfumes (i was ill and didnt want to go back into town to go smelling them to figure out which exact one i wanted) so she gave the list to my uncle and he took it to the shop the lady asked him if he wanted to smell them he said oh no you choose so i have the one off the list that the lady in the perfume shop liked most lol!
    i also have an anna sui butterfly shaped one which i have purely because the bottle is beautiful! (think it was my first perfume!)
    i also have quite a few next perfumes i think for a clothing store they have the nicest perfumes! cant go wrong with them :)

euphoria and 212 vip are my most used most loved :D
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb
    Stella McCartney - Sheer
    Dior Addict
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Something from Victoria's Secret
    Design
    Egyptian Goddess oil
    Love (another oil from the same company)
    Some citrus thing that the boyfriend's mother gave me that I love, but it gives me a migraine so I can't wear it.

I rarely wear a scent, in general. I buy it with the intention of wearing it, but rarely do.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Pure Orchid - Halle Berry

Black Star - Avril Lavine

Love Spells - Victoria Secret

DNKY Be Delicious
  • azwethinkweizm
    azwethinkweizm Posts: 47 Member
    I have 2 bottles of coco chanel mademoiselle
    Bottle of the classic coco chanel
    Bottle of chanel No.5
    Ghost Deep Night (very nice smell but doesn't last as long as you'd like)
    Thierry Mugler's Angel (always get compliments on this one)
    Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (LOVE this one)

Think that's them all...
  • Do they even sell Dune anymore? I dated a woman 20 years ago and still remember how great she smelled.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    I am a prefume wh0re....

In rotation right now.
    D&G - light blue
    hugo Boss - XXX for women
    CK - Euphoria, Euphoria Blossom
    Intimately Beckham

I prefer the spicy perfumes over the sweet. My chemistry makes the sweet ones nauseatingly sweet.
  • MelodyAnn323
    MelodyAnn323 Posts: 38 Member
    Estee Lauder Beautiful (my favorite). My mom has worn this since I can remember
    Ralph Lauren Romance. What I wear on days I want something a little lighter and flirtier
    J'Adore. The name says it all. This perfume reminds me of my trip to Southern Spain. I need a new bottle!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Woah, we all have lots of different perfumes! :)

Theres still loads of perfumes that i want! But its all money money money! :angry:

I really want katy perry - purr! It smells lush and the botttle is soo cute! (:

For some reason i would like to have justin bieber perfume, ive never had a smell of it, but im sure it cant be that bad hey! :)

And rihannas perfume! She has a few out doesnt she! Id like to have one of hers :)