I stepped on the scale today.....

Options
2»

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling... congratulations!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    There's nothing better than having to dig out smaller pants! Congrats!!! :happy:
  • mikessister
    mikessister Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work :-)
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Super. You deserve a reward--go buy a new some cute new pants.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale today to start another weight loss journey. I just can't seem to keep it off. Anyway it wan't good but I know it could be worse. I see all the weight people have lost and it gives me alot of motivation. I am glad somebody let me know about tyhis website

I just joined MFP last month. Tracking everything I eat has been enlightening, and has made it much easier to make good eating choices. Case in point. I went to Carl's Jr (fast food restaurant) last night and was able to look on MFP and see ahead of time what my best food option was. Yes, there are other ways to do that. But I could match it up to my nutrition info for the day and know what area I needed to focus on (usually protein) and what area to avoid (usually sugar intake). Congrats on your start. Remember that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint.

As I read recently in a book, most of us know HOW to lose weight (eat less, move more). We just have to find our "WANT TO". Congrats on getting to your "want to". :)
  • Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    And the weight is coming off. Woohoo. 20 lbs since 1 August...and my pants are falling off.

So if you had one secret for your success, what would it be? Congrats by the way. You're doing great!

Willpower....LOL
    Actually I walk everywhere. I walk at least three miles every single night. I also make sure I get enough sleep. The biggest thing though I think is the walking. I park farther away from the store....I walk places under a mile if I am alone. I plan on getting a bike this weekend...then even more weight will start coming off I hope.
  • Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Super. You deserve a reward--go buy a new some cute new pants.

That has to wait a few paydays....LOL. I have smaller pants in my closet...because I am a mini hoarder....I have pants in sizes 8-16....
  • annib37
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! Seeing your hard work and dedication is amazing isn't it?
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!