ladies: whats your favorite kind of undies ?

Options

Replies

• Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thongs (I think panty lines are tacky, and your underwear generally ends up up your butt anyway, so you might as well just wear it there), but my hubby likes me in boy shorts (still no panty lines, and still no wedgies), and I've found them to be really comfy too, so either one. When working out, definitely commando... I can't stand things riding around in places very much when I'm on the move.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    thongs or nothing.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    thongs with as little material as possible
    then boy shorts
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Thongs. Most other types ride up, so at least with thongs it's not obvious how much of a wedgie you have since they're supposed to be up there :laugh:
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I think it adjust according to what you wear. I almost almost wear thongs and never anything at night so my body breathes. One of my biggest pet peeves is the showing of panty lines. It drives me nuts. So often you see somewhere wearing a nice outift and you see panty lines.

I had a talk with the volleyball girls and told them thongs or nothing and yes they are 13. If they do not learn now they will never learn how tacky that looks.

But most important of all is that they should match. Sexy begins with your thought process and when it matches you just feel better.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    we girls all know what is a guys favorite undie...The kind that come off.

Yeppers!!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm a bikini kind of girl. But I like to be comfy too. So I have some cotton bikinis that are outlined with lace. Comfy AND sexy!:drinker:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    thongs
    or boy shorts
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Thongs
    Boy shorts for exercise
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I prefer boxer briefs.....oh wait, this is a womans thread....sorry....LOL
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    *slaps self in face*

WOW!!!!!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Lace cheekies or thongs if I'm worried about panty lines, boy shorts under workout shorts.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Everyday, definitely boyshorts

Going on a date with hubby, anything lace

(The deciding factor on any panties is if I have a bra to match. I am OCD about matching my bra and panties. Bra with no matching panties = no panties at all)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Cotton hipsters or boy shorts.

If I'm wearing a dress, I may rock a thong.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    interesting...
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Cotton bikini. Boyshorts feel like too much and thongs feel like too little.

I've got some fun stuff of varying cuts and materials for changing it up now and again but generally every day I wear black cotton bikini.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Victorias Secret bikinis and boyshorts from Kohls. Maidenform is the brand I think.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Hipsters (plain cotton or pretty lacy) or boy-shorts, always in funky patterns and colors, for feeling sexy: lacy cheekies...Can´t stand thongs.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    The see through kind...no wait the boy shorts...crap no wait the butt heart shaped ones.....errr crap just realized that I am actually typing this instead of thinking it.

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Are you just typing it or are you wearing them??? LOL
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    cotton grandma underwear! so comfy! :)