Any Bloggers Out There

Options
Blogging has really helped me not to quit ... When I write, I talk to myself more positive and seeing things in writing puts a whole new perspective on the subject. I'm struggling right now and it helps to read how others are making their way through the difficult times. Would like some blogging friends to keep me accountable or really any friends because that's monumental too.

Replies

• wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I blog on and off. I have two outside here. One "cooking" blog, and a general one. Plus I occasionally do on here, but I don't think ppl on here read mine. I do have a following on my other though, not huge, but worldwide. average is low I guess, 40-100 views a day. Cooking one is more like 20, best, but I do not really put mine out there much.

I should blog more on my weight loss stuff. I do some, but your right, daily might be more helpful.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I blog here and there, feel free to add me : )
  • dieter67
    Options
    Bump
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I have been tossing the idea of starting a blog here...I always post something in the morning to get me and my new team of friends going in the morning and before I log off for the night. I guess a weekly or monthly one wouldn't hurt...add me if you would like!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am a very active MFP user...today is day 250. I welcome all friend requests because I feel that everyone can use support. Not all of my friends are as committed to this as I am, but I recognize each of us have our own path to follow. I offer encouragement and I rejoice in seeing others conquer their goals. We all have different goals, and different obstacles in our way. I like to think as I reach for my goals, others are there to inspire me, just as I'm sure I probably inspire others. If someone falls, I offer a word of encouragement and am always willing to share my experiences if someone thinks it will help. I recognize that some refuse to get up and quit. They are still on my friends list though and it saddens me when I see "XXX hasn't logged in in XXX time." so I will send them a note to try and encourage them. If they REALLY want to quit and don't want to see my sad smiley faces, they can always defriend ME. By them still having an account, I figure they are just not ready, just as I wasn't ready for so many years. But it could be that tomorrow they will be.

www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks

Only you can chose your path!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    still new to the blogging here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BamsieEkhaya - , have another blog, but its low (too busy on here!!)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I do a little blogging. It's turned into be mostly about trying to reach my fitness goals, some food, family, and random other stuff as well.

www.askbeef.com
  • DBuckney
    Options
    I've just started my own blog about Cycling from Fat to Fit and really think it is going to help me carry on losing more weight and get fit.
    I write a post after every bike ride I do and I've just added a MyFitnessPal stats bit so that everyone can share in my weight loss. So far 23 lbs since May, 33 lbs this year, just the start of a very enjoyable journey.

cyclingfromfattofit.blogspot.com