whats your dream outfit ???

Options
13»

Replies

• AdrienneFarmer
    Options
    being able to fit my size 4 wedding dress again....that would be nice.

or you know to look good in a bikini :)
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    one of my 2x wrestling t-shirts.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    A pair of white short shorts and a hot pink top and look great. I would love to lose the black and dark clothes that i use to hide behind now. :ohwell:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Biker fox

bikerfox.jpg
  • suesue92
    suesue92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A form fitting dress that shows my back! :)

Not only wear it but look sexy working it!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    low low rise jeans, fitted tshirt with JUST enough space to see a toned fit belly.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a dream outfit. I just want to be able to put on ANYTHING in my closet and have it look good...to not worry about if I look "fat" in it. So I guess you could say I have a LOT of dream outfits. :bigsmile:
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    so many! but a big deal would be to wear sleeveless comfortably. I think the last time i worse sleeveless it must have been in the 80's when i was around 6-7 years old!
  • gthegoalie
    Options
    My dream outfit is a simple pair of nice jeans. I haven't worn jeans in over 25 years. Even when I was a 132 pounds. Now I weigh over 190. It sucks!!
  • LadyRishworth
    LadyRishworth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    n69ro0.jpg

:smile:
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    my trunk briefs...
  • taniaandmichael
    taniaandmichael Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The going away dress from my wedding. I pull it out every once in a while and try it on. I can zip it, but I want to be able to sit down in it!
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    I have a major clothes obsession and spend obscene amounts on them, so for me, I'd very much like to get back into my lovely stuff that used to fit so nicely. But mainly, I bought a great three piece suit, and due to my ballooning weight I've never actually worn, so that has to be it for me. A nice slim fit grey number!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    My wedding dress - when I go shopping, when I get it altered and made smaller, when I walk down the aisle.
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    d4a88e9f80e7195d28f7c7d74e617402.image.383x640.jpg

I have a picture of me almost 40 years ago in footed-pjs. When I get to my goal, I want to buy a pair like those in the picture and compare the pictures.
  • sunchildster
    Options
    bikini, skinny jeans, simple white tank top, mini skirt
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    FireShotScreenCapture077-VintageClothingCuteDressesIndieampRetroWomensClothingIModCloth-www_modcloth_com__utm_sourceaffiliateprogram_cjamput.png

something cute like this !!!
  • estebanfavela
    estebanfavela Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    white v-neck