Stress!!

Hey! Good afternoon! Im a college senior and I am 21 years old. The stress is getting to me and lately I cant stop craving unhealthy food! I know I shouldn't eat it but i get carried away especially when i see my friends eating this food as well! I have to stop because stress is obviously not an excuse to eat unhealthy and lose focus!

I am tough and i stay focused when i really get into healthy habits but lately i have been having a tough time disciplining myself. When i am home i work on this with my mom we motivate each other but at school no one is here to tell me to drop the oreos or to take note that i ate something bad. Point is i have to do it by myself because its my responsibility and its my health! Can anyone please give me some motivation or advice?! something to kick start this for me again please! i really appreciate it!

Replies

• Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    I feel you i love to eat junk food! its so hard not to eat it! im 22. My weakness is chocolate! The way i do it is i just buy the snack sizes and just have one. I can ever buy a regular bag of peanut butter m&ms or i will eat them all in like 3 days lol. feel free to add me we can motivate each other