Nothing *sounds* good.

Options
I'm having a lot of trouble meeting my calorie requirements for the day.

Bad eating habit: Before I started working out, I would eat whenever I smelled food, which of course packs on the pounds.

A few weeks ago: Doing better - stomach still growled when I smelled food, but I ate three times a day with small snacks in between.

Now: I don't have a problem around other people's food, but I still rely on the smell of *my* food to make me hungry when I warm it for lunch. Lately, that smell is ...unappetizing. There's nothing around the house that I want to eat - I go to the store and have trouble buying food because nothing sounds good.

Anyone else having this problem? or having trouble meeting your calorie requirements in general?

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pick some healthy meals at random and make and eat them. I've had this problem a couple of times before. Things will probably start sounding good again after awhile. In the meantime, make super healthy choices since flavor isn't going to be an issue.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have found that the way to jazz up healthier choices is to add spice! Spices add flavour but not calories and they will make the simplest dishes smell divine. In fact, spices are also very good for you and have all sorts of health benefits! Challenge yourself. Make one day Moroccan day and the next Italian etc to explore the world of flavour through spice!