Your fitness progress as compared to The Walking Dead

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
I think I'm currently at a Dale right now. I make moral and ethical choices when it comes to eating and fitness.. but since I just started making those choices, I am conflicted and met with struggles and soreness, much like Dale's age comes into a factor in protecting the group.

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    my fitness program is the walking dead....just got to make sure I walk over a safe spot to set the weight down when my grip gets tired...
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    my fitness program is the walking dead....just got to make sure I walk over a safe spot to set the weight down when my grip gets tired...

..interesting..

Tell me more.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options

..interesting..

Tell me more.

I give my post an F, replying once more to say this and leaving this thread while it still has a chance. Good luck and godspeed.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

..interesting..

Tell me more.

I give my post an F, replying once more to say this and leaving this thread while it still has a chance. Good luck and godspeed.

I dont expect this thread to do anything at all.. Honestly, my threads never expand more than a few people responding. Its part of the curse.

Thanks for playing though!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Can I go with Andrea? Not quite there, but I have the desire to get better..

Except that I know how to handle a gun. And put three pieces back together if there's a walker coming into my damn RV.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Can I go with Andrea? Not quite there, but I have the desire to get better..

Except that I know how to handle a gun. And put three pieces back together if there's a walker coming into my damn RV.

Worse comes to worse, use a screwdriver!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Yeah but that was pretty nasty. The gun would have left me less likely to get dead blood all over myself. But may have attracted more of them. I guess the screwdriver worked out better.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    just at the moment? Rick....

when he was in a coma in hospital (Episode 1 season 1)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    just at the moment? Rick....

when he was in a coma in hospital (Episode 1 season 1)

But you've been Shane status before. Pullin through with no stoppin'. Its alright to slip, you're more than sure on your way back. You got this!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's a good comparison for my progress too. I started out really strong but then I got lazy and went right off the rails. A bunch of people stopped following me. Now it's October 2012 and I'm going to try and make a comeback.
  • MelloCape
    MelloCape Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at a Patricia..

Always staying in the house, and the second I go outside I get chewed up.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I'm at a Patricia..

Always staying in the house, and the second I go outside I get chewed up.

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN

On no one in particular but

OAH right in the feels.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I think I'm an Andrea. I felt total despair about my situation and thought it was hopeless. But, I decided to fight even though I barely knew where to start. I found some people who kick *kitten* and am learning from them. And, finding that I am stronger than I thought!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm Carl. I never listen to the people that know and I'm never where I'm supposed to be.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yah only 3 more days till season 3 cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just rewatched season 2 this past weekend on netflix while i was home sick. I would say I am a Maggie. In decent shape, can ride a horse, run, practicing my gun skills. Working on my pull ups so I can climb better when the zombies come! I'm not as bad *kitten* as Andrea at the season closer and not as skinny as Lori. But I sure as heck will not get eaten, promise you that!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm a Darryl but with boobs Screw it.. I'm packing a crossbow bizatches.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm a Darryl but with boobs Screw it.. I'm packing a crossbow bizatches.

LOL, I love Darryl!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My fitness goal changed after watching last years season finale. I figured, if I have any chance of getting out alive, with a toddler on my back (yes on my back, she NEVER listens to me, so I figure, I would duct tape her on there) I better step my game up. She was crazy in that final scene. That being said, zombies don't/won't have that much balance to chase someone for that long in the wood and not trip.. I mean, COME ON!!!. Right now, I'm guessing i'm like a skinnier/fitter T-bone!
  • ocylott
    ocylott Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm Carl. I never listen to the people that know and I'm never where I'm supposed to be.
    Every so often, I wish these forums had a "like" button. This is one of those times.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    TV show or comic book?

Because my answer would be different.