I really do Get It

Options
snelfk
snelfk Posts: 151 Member
I know that I need to eat all the calories this sites calculates for me, PLUS the ones I burn during exercise - I really do get it. So here I am, today at 4 pm with over 1000 calories left to eat, even with dinner, I won't eat that much. I don't want to eat just empty calories either. Any good ideas for things to eat to fullfill my calorie intake??

Replies

• snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I know that I need to eat all the calories this sites calculates for me, PLUS the ones I burn during exercise - I really do get it. So here I am, today at 4 pm with over 1000 calories left to eat, even with dinner, I won't eat that much. I don't want to eat just empty calories either. Any good ideas for things to eat to fullfill my calorie intake??
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    nuts. nut butters (almond is my favorite).

Liquid calories like milk or juice.

an avocado will give you 300 calories, fibre, good fats, and it won't feel "heavy" in your belly.

Good luck!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    nuts. nut butters (almond is my favorite).

Liquid calories like milk or juice.

an avocado will give you 300 calories, fibre, good fats, and it won't feel "heavy" in your belly.

Good luck!

Second that! :smile:
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti, lasagna, drink a glass of milk, there are a lot of things out there that you can eat that are not empty calories. You just have to decide what you are hungry for!! I have about 671 calories left over and I am deciding on what I want to eat! :oP
  • pfisher
    pfisher Posts: 28
    Options
    I too am trying to eat my exercise calories, but i find I am going over in proteins. Any ideas on what to eat that is not high in proteins? Or should I not worry about them?
    Thanks
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You can come to my house and eat the dominoes my bf just ordered lol Help
  • Deargan
    Deargan Posts: 18
    Options
    I too am trying to eat my exercise calories, but i find I am going over in proteins. Any ideas on what to eat that is not high in proteins? Or should I not worry about them?
    Thanks
    I have the same problem. I can have 600-800 calories left and still over protein. I know that sounds like I'm exagerrating, but it's real. I'm struggling with it.
  • BrendaH
    BrendaH Posts: 17
    Options
    You need to eat bigger breakfasts.

You must be putting in some workout