Photo Privacy??

allyson2212
allyson2212 Posts: 42
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Is setting your diary settings include your profile and pics? Because I just put up my before pics and Im not sure I want EVERYONE seeing that! lol And is there any way to put a caption on them? Thanks!

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    i dont think there is a privacy for pictures.....i think they are viewable by all....
    oh and as for captions, you can do that in your microsoft paint! good luck!
  • Wow, to the guy who sent me the PM. You are a complete *kitten* hole. I took the pictures off.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    That's the only problem I've found with having this site, the creeps show up occassionally. That Sucks!
  • Yeah and this guy had no room to talk, and I mean NO room! So Im letting it fall off my back, but I will keep them down for now since some people cant encourage instead of being total ****S about it. My mom dated a guy that was twice her size and he always gave her such a hard time about HER weight. I didnt understand it until now.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    i agree i think pictures should be more private and that they can not right click them and save your picture..thats why i dont have any of me up..i dont want some freak having it..
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    BAD THING IS THAT YOU SAY YOU LET IT ROLL OFF YOUR BACK BUT IT MUST STILL BOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP ON AND ON ABOUT IT ON HERE..

AND YOU USED ******S ON THE POST BUT WHEN YOU SENT ME THAT AWFUL EMAIL YOU USED NASTY WORDS... COPY AND PASTE THAT ONE..WHEW...

I HAVE KNOWN MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.... ME ME ME ..I I I..

LET IT GO DEAR..WORK HARD AND PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU UNSOLICITED COMMENTS.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY
  • lol awful email??? I told you to suck it (if you could still see it). I dont have to copy and paste it. Ill say it again! Get a life! And I would copy and paste the one that YOU sent but I deleted it. But you are right partly, you won. I did let it get to me. I got brave and put pictures up, and not 5 minutes later I had someone telling me what a dog I was, and I let it hurt me. Why are you even on here? You are obviously very overweight and Im sure you have been made fun of. Why do it to someone you dont even know, have never talked to, have never met? Im 25, most likely less than half of your age. Havent you learned anything by now? I am going to try my best to not let you win anymore because your words have unfortunately been in my head all day and its throwing me off course. Bye and I really hope you get help.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    That's funny! He's the same creep I blocked a couple of days ago too. Haha.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    well than i think he should be kick off the site if he is going around picking on people...this is a site to help all in there weight loss not make fun of them..
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Well thats terrible...

and he was a cop. >.>
This discussion has been closed.