Sexy Halloween costumes

Options
2»

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    as a white person...I might kindly suggest that you watch it with the ghost costumes...just a suggestion.

Funny pic though.

.....that was pointed out to me actually :blushing:
    I'll probably have my head sticking out and just paint my face white and black around the eyes :wink:
    I don't get it...is it like a racist thing?

I had to think about it too...but yes, it would be racist. There's amusing, and then there's plain inappropriate.

Though, I laughed out loud at the pic. Totally get the funny side of it...but also got the 'awkwardly inappropriate' side too.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Yeeeah, I'm too fat for sexy halloween costumes and even if I got to my goal weight I don't think I'd wear them. It's too cold at that time of year to have everything hanging out. *shiver*
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up for Halloween as I have a house party to go to. It's going to have kids so it must be kids friendly. Fortunately I found a dress that is very morticia adams and covers up everything, lumps and all!

PS Sexy Ghosts!!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to see something like this:

TZOo5.jpg

I am disappoint :grumble:

sesame street characters sexed up?!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

my childhood is ruined!

and i too want a cookie :happy:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    as a white person...I might kindly suggest that you watch it with the ghost costumes...just a suggestion.

Funny pic though.

I'll probably have my head sticking out and just paint my face white and black around the eyes :wink:
    [/quote]I don't get it...is it like a racist thing?
    [/quote]

I had to think about it too...but yes, it would be racist. There's amusing, and then there's plain inappropriate.

Though, I laughed out loud at the pic. Totally get the funny side of it...but also got the 'awkwardly inappropriate' side too.
    [/quote]

Really!?! It's a freaking sheet with eyes cut out. It's not a KKK robe and uniform! It is obviously a ghost and not a Clan member. And the addition of the bikini just makes it even more clear that it has nothing to do with racism. Wow! It is a shame what our world has come to that you can't be seen as a ghost and everyone has to read into it and make it something evil! Wow!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am having that problem. I want to be a pirate (surprise, surprise) but all the costumes I find have a skirt that is about 3 inches long. I want it be cute and all but I don't want to look like a street walker.
    i found the cutest pirate wench costume! will have to post pics. but with hose and a pair of ruffled panties under, all my lady bits should be well covered!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Funny pic though.

I don't get it...is it like a racist thing?

Maybe I just give people too much credit, but I doubt that people would be so sensitive that they'd freak out about a ghost in a bikini.