Choosing a Supplement

Options
Who is taking a supplement or multivitamin, and how did you choose one?

Replies

• Notenispal
    Notenispal Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just take the one a day for women multivitamin but the generic brand because I'm cheap like that! :-) I also take a supplement called Wellness formula. It's an herbal defense pill that will help boost your immune system. I take one a day with the multivitamin. I'll warn you though, the wellness pill tastes disgusting but it works!
  • OliveCulona
    Options
    I take a multivitamin with B12 and B6 and Iron in them.... I also take Fish oil pills for the Omega-3s! Every morning I drink a protein shake with Body Fortress Advanced Whey Protein (in whatever flavor you like)
    I use water or fat free/skim milk, 1 banana, 1 tsp fiber powder (benefiber), and lots of ice! It tastes delicious and fills me up until lunch.
    I'm also in a wedding this summer and wanting to reach my weight loss goal by then... How much have you been exercising??
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    How much have I been exercising? Not enough. Lucky for me, my cousin believes in long engagements, so she's not getting married for another year. I'm not in the wedding party, though, she's seven years older than me so we've never been that close.